All reviews babbling brook great breakfast corned beef hash hot breakfast rooms are clean hot tub bit dated biscuits gravy queen room morning breakfast free breakfast an older hotel place to stay bed was comfortable coffee maker reserve street parking lot
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Great location close to I-90. Very friendly desk. As close as it was to a busy street we slept well with little noise. I always enjoy parking right outside our door. The inside could use some updating. Carpet and chair were worn and could use some cleaning. Right next door to a good hamburger place so you didn't have to walk far. I would definitely stay here again when going though Montana.

Room tip: I always prefer ground floor.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

The price is right. Older motel that could use some updates but clean. Staff very friendly and helpful and the breakfast is filling with much to choose from. Ruby’s is walking distance to restaurants and Starbucks and very close to I-90.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Our room at Ruby’s was exactly as expected. Clean, good bed, refrigerator & very dated. We were concerned at first about the noise, but the young men upstairs quieted down very early. Breakfast was good with plenty of choices & they worked very hard to keep things filled up. Best breakfast of our trip. Gravy was very runny. ( only complaint of the breakfast.)

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

On the pro side, the bed was very comfortable and the shower pressure was great but the cons are many. The drapes were so worn we saw spots with light coming through. The door was scraped and in need of paint, the carpet was dingy and buckled and furniture not dusted.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Stayed here because they take pets. We were assigned a room along the creek in the detached portion of the hotel. I believe these would be the ones designated for pets since the pet relief area is there next to the spa. They have benches by the creek so it's a nice area to sit and relax. There are doggie waste bag dispensers, but I found them to be empty when i went to get a baggie.
The rooms are clean, but dated and could use a fresh coat of paint. I didn't notice any old, musty or offensive odors. The room is a bit cramped, but not too bad, it did have a coffee maker and a mini fridge, but no microwave. The bathroom has a tempermental shower, so just err closer to the side of taking a lukewarm shower rather than gambling with a hot one.
The breakfast has a good spread with a wide variety of offerings, muffins and pastries, pancakes, french toast, sausage links or patties, sausage gravy, breakfast potatoes and scrambled eggs. The juice is iffy, I chose orange juice and it was very watered down.The next morning, I chose apple juice and it was just amber tinted water, I did not try the coffee. I was disappointed that they did not offer waffles, but understand there can be a long wait time at self serve waffle stations. Food quality/taste is average, nothing spectacular, but it isn't inedible either. It's very convenient for a quick bite before getting back on the road.
Check in was a breeze, just showed them my ID and they had my room cards ready and waiting. The staff is very courteous. The lobby is very bright and more updated than the room I stayed in, and offer free popcorn.
I would recommend this hotel if you are only staying for a quick night or 2, I was here for a concert at the college stadium and it was close.