“Stay at rubys”

Ranked #14 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
edmonton ab
“Stay at rubys”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Our stat at rubys was good, rooms were clean and we'll looked after the staff were very nice and

Plesent, they seemed to want help you with any problem that you had, Jenny the breakfast lady
Was there with coffee all the time and help with any problem you had. The ladies at the front desk
we're aways very helpful. Jason was very helpful.. Lou came around every morning to say good morning. Will I stay there again? The answer is YES.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Oakdale, California
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Missoula, for whatever reason, has extremely overpriced hotels. Ruby's was a very good price but I'll admit, we were a bit leery because it wasn't a "big name" hotel. Thankfully, our fears were totally unfounded. We had a huge, spacious room. Very clean and right next to the creek. Our kids really enjoyed that creek... it was probably their favorite part of the whole trip. The breakfast was outstanding. The staff was very friendly. I just can't stay enough about this place. We were very, very happy with our experience here. My husband goes to a lot of Griz games and I know this will be his new hotel of choice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the creek, especially if you have kids or pets
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank HoffBees
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We had been staying in our motor home and the airconditonar decided to quite working. It was almost 97 degrees and Idont do heat very well. So we went and found Rubys. The room was awesome. There is a lot of really good restaurants right in that area. The room was such a good price we stayed another night. Great place. I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I would say that the rooms away from the pool would be quoted.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Found this place on trip advisor. I can't believe it has so many positive reviews. Coverlet on bed was stained. I took to the office. The next morning they said it was not 'dirty' but that the cleaner made the fabric appear threadbare/stained. They were apologetic and said they were going back to their old covers made of better material. At about midnight we turned on the AC. Smelled like urine. It wasn't their fault that someone had peed on the outside unit, but they should check/guard for those things. Even without these two things, I wouldn't rate this hotel as high as average. Bed was mostly comfy and the room was clean but needed airing out when we opened the door as it just smelled old and run down. It looked like it was built in the 80s and they just changed the carpet and bed spread. They did refund our money and apologized profusely. I still wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tina G
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stayed here for a week as I was attending real estate classes that were held at Ruby's. Their hot breakfast was great! The creek that ran behind the back of the hotel was beautiful and relaxing. The room was nice, clean, had a comfy bed, and I loved the reclining chair too! The only that would have been helpful in the room was a fridge and/or microwave. Since I was staying for a week, I was forced to eat out for lunch and dinner since I couldn't cook in my room. I will definitely recommend Ruby's over the big chain hotels!

Room Tip: Near the creek
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Wisconsin
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is our first time staying at Ruby's, we found it on Priceline. The room is updated and very clean, and the staff was helpful. But if you need basic internet access, email, web sites, etc. you may be disappointed. The signal strength was very low, websites taking 2 or 3 minutes to even begin to load.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bob_Cindy
Coram, Montana
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Ruby's is a nice place to stay. The staff is very friendly and caring and the rooms are very nice and comfortable. You can tell the owners care and treat their staff with respect. The breakfast was excellent!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business