Well, it started out with my wife wanting to view an HBO movie that they clearly advertised and offered ( HBO TV ). No luck acquiring a signal and after 3 calls to the front desk, the staff even gave up...not even offering us a change of room!!??? They first said how to tune it in,,,second call, must be problems with the new service we just changed to....third call, sent their staff to look at the TV....did what we did and said SORRY! We felt "put off"
In the morning after I was asked how our stay was....THANK you know who....I let out the story! They could not apologize any more times or enough, agreeing with me that we should have been offered another room. I liked the location, amenities(other than TV channels....turned out to be a kinked cable connection as they checked it out in the AM after hearing my story). We liked everything else enough as well as the service in the AM to perhaps try this property again. Hope you have better luck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story Motor Inn with modern guest facilities and hot breakfast bar; located just two blocks from I-90; near shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Ruby's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruby`s Reserve Street Hotel Missoula
- Rubys Reserve Street Hotel
- Rubys Reserve Street Motel