Ruby's was one of the first hotels on Reserve Street in Missoula. She still has the best groundskeepers; the flowers are gorgeous. They have a full breakfast offering of proteins and grains. There's at least one computer to use. They are within 10 good restaurants. They are the last to fill up because they are surrounded by all the chain hotels, but they offer good rates. I've stayed there before and I always feel safe. The one thing I missed was a fridge and microwave. I think you can ask for a room with them; I forgot to. Enjoy your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story Motor Inn with modern guest facilities and hot breakfast bar; located just two blocks from I-90; near shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Ruby's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruby`s Reserve Street Hotel Missoula
- Rubys Reserve Street Hotel
- Rubys Reserve Street Motel