Ruby's Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Missoula(Missoula)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewscorned beef hashpicnic areahot tubroom was cleanbiscuits gravymorning breakfastfree breakfastqueen roomplace to stayairport shuttlebreakfast was excellentshort drivethe staff was friendly and helpfulvisiting missoulanight's sleepparking lotroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stayed here before ( 5 years ago! ) and returned to a great place as in the past. The front desk was very helpful and directed me to several locations I wanted to see. The room was spacious and the morning breakfast was truly ample. I would return to this place without hesitation in the future!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Derek T
Vicki V, Director of Sales at Ruby's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Hi Derek -

So glad that you returned and very happy that we will see you again!!! Thanks for taking the time to write your review, we appreciate your kindness.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Saw some great reviews on trip advisor for this hotel so gave it a try. Was not disappointed; the service was the best I have experienced at any hotel on this 3 week road trip to date. Lovely people at reception who could not be more helpful and so apologetic that the popcorn machine had broken. Rooms have seen better days as other reviewers have stated and the time is coming when they really need to be updated. Location is also a the other side of main town. That said the hotel is next to a very pretty creek and a nice spot for a BBQ. Most of all the outdoor swimming pool and spa was clean, well maintained and had very comfortable furniture to sunbathe. Enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank rickinblackUK

Riki in Black -

Your thoughtful review is so appreciated. Yes, we agree those front desk folks of ours are pretty special, so glad that they helped you and made you feel comfortable and at ease! So glad that you discovered the pool and the creek! I will let our grounds crew know that you appreciated how clean they keep everything. We hope that you are enjoying the remainder of your trip. Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We have been on a long road trip and Ruby's was a pleasant surprise...a very big room, quiet and a wonderful, big bed...the breakfast was really great...lots of choices....even corn beef hash...a favorite...I will stay here again...only one suggestion...refrigerators are great for left over....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Ruby's does everything well. The room was clean and of ample size. Everything worked! I appreciate the large flat screen TV. Front Desk personnel were friendly and efficient. Despite being close to a highway the room was surprisingly quiet. As others have mentioned, the breakfast buffet is very good.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Hi gang,
Stayed here 6/2/13. Checking was easy however room was a letdown. Upon entry I noticed the doorjamb was splintered from someone with a big foot trying to kick the door in. The lock held well, but it definitely bothered me. The room was basic, not many frills. There is a pretty little stream running behind the hotel. To my surprise the breakfast was FANTASTIC !! They offered sausage patties, scrambled eggs, corner beef hash, fruit, breakfast taters,biscuits and gravy (yummy), etc. Nice job !! Location is good, I ate at the Carino's Italian Restaurant just down the street. Good food. Nearby Costco for best gas prices. I was here for a golf stay but it rained and I bailed a day early. The website leads you to believe Ruby herself is tending to business, but based on the rooms, it was a disappointment. The casino in the parking lot is a waste of time IMO.
Stay here for a decent room but other than the great breakfast, don't hold your breath for nice appointments.
Rich

Room Tip: Ground floor is best for access.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Vicki V, Director of Sales at Ruby's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Rich -

I am so sorry that we let you down. I wanted to let you know that as soon as the rain stopped our annual round of Painting Trim and Door Jams began! Today, Wednesday, June 5, the rains stopped and the temps allowed us to get to those details

So glad that you enjoyed breakfast!

And yes, you are correct about the web site and until last May, when she passed away, Ruby was at the Hotel every day. We will take a look at the web site and see where we could perhaps make some changes. As it is still a family run hotel we all still feel like Ruby is with us each day - so maybe we overlooked the web site. Thank you so much for pointing that out.

It is my hope that when you return to Montana for golf or any reason you choose to stay at Ruby's or any of our other properties throughout the northwest. Check out www.erckhotels.com when traveling again. Thank you for your constructive review.