A very welcoming motel which was easy to find, being right off of I-90. The receptionist was lovely, and our room was very large and very clean. Beds were comfortable, the room had a large Samsung TV, and there was plenty nearby to eat, including an Albertsons and Walmart for stocking up en route to Yellowstone. There was a personal welcome note in the room which was a nice touch.
The motel is in nice grounds, with a creek, pool and places to take a stroll or sit outside. The whole place looks nice, with lots of flowers in the parking lot. They clearly make an effort.
Wifi is free, as is soup and popcorn during the day, and the breakfast was tasty and plentiful.
The motel is a bit close to the road, so anyone wanting an early night may hear a bit of traffic noise, but come 11PM the roads were silent. I got a very good nights sleep.
Extremely glad I chose this place, and would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story Motor Inn with modern guest facilities and hot breakfast bar; located just two blocks from I-90; near shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ruby's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruby`s Reserve Street Hotel Missoula
- Rubys Reserve Street Hotel
- Rubys Reserve Street Motel