Red Lion Inn & Suites Missoula
Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$97
$114
$143
$137
La Quinta Inn Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$116
Quality Inn & Suites(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$67
$137
$93
Staybridge.com
$139
$121
galahotels.com
Motel 6 Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$66
Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$110
Travelocity
Super 8 Missoula/Reserve St.(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$78
$73
All reviewsclose to downtowncaras parkfree breakfasthash brownsmorning breakfaststay there againcomfortable bedswafflesroad tripthe rivercerealgalmontanauniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Dirty shower. No one in hotel has air conditioning. Poor service: We were promised a call if a another room opened up and when we checked in later we discovered there was another room but we had not been called. Hair on the sheets. Breakfast is poor. Loud. Old. The list goes on. I don't think I will ever book a Red Lion again.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SpokaneSpokane
RL_Customer_Care, Corporate Customer Care at Red Lion Inn & Suites Missoula, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

We value each and every one of our guests and I truly apologize that we failed to provide you the best possible service. We are very displeased to see that there were some areas of concern regarding cleanliness in your guest room and we will certainly address your concerns with our housekeeping staff.
Thank you for your feedback you are a valued guest and we hope to have the opportunity to provide you better service in the near future!
Kind Regards
Karla

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Clean and safe location, staff helpful. Adjacent to Safeway store and Safeway gas station (very good price). Bed and pillows are very nice, shower has good pressure and temp.

Good place if one needs overnight lodging in this area.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I booked the room using Priceline, so got a great deal. I wasn't expecting too much since the rate was low, but was pleasantly surprised. Room is fairly large, decorated nicely with plenty of furniture. The stand outs were the very comfortable pillow-top bed, with plenty of comfy pillows (I would suggest getting rid of the standard hotel quilt and upgrade to a duvet-style blanket) and the large bathroom with wall to wall granite counter/sink, plus an additional sink outside of the bathroom. The room comes equipped with a mini fridge and microwave. Some people may be put off by the tube TV, but for just a nights stay, we weren't bothered. I liked that they had exterior doors to the room so you can park right in front of your room and get to your car quickly if you are on the bottom floor. The morning breakfast was better than some hotels with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and the usual muffins and cereal. I paid $50 on Priceline, which guaranteed me just one bed, but on arrival they upgraded me to a two queen room for $10. Pretty fair price for what I considered an above average hotel. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Expensive dated hotel when I tried to change reservation they made me pay a full night, very unhappy and unfortunate for a hotel chain that has done better for me in the past I would never stay there?

Room Tip: Never stayed there despite the exorbitant ripoff res cancellation cost
Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Dennis P
RL_Customer_Care, Corporate Customer Care at Red Lion Inn & Suites Missoula, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

We appreciate you informing us of your disappointment with our change/cancellation policy. We are unable to locate your account information but would really like to speak with you about this matter. Would you mind contacting the hotel directly and speaking with the General Manager, Kimberley Best? She would be more than happy to assist you with this matter!

We value your business and our hope is that we can work together to rectify your experience and have you as a future guest.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed here while my grandmother is in the hospital nearby. I walked into the lobby and no one was there. I ended up calling their 1-800 number which actually worked out fine, I just would have preferred to talk to someone in person. The hotel set us up with the medical rate, which is very helpful since we did not plan on this trip. Elaina and Casey at the front desk have both been very helpful and friendly. Great breakfast. I would stay here again, hopefully on different circumstances.

• Stayed: September 2012