“First time visit...”

Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown
Ranked #14 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was my first time visit to Missoula for a local business conference. The Holiday Inn was comfortable and the Holiday Inn employees were extremely nice and hospitable. The hotel restaurant and "casino" was casual and relaxing. The pork tacos appetizer were awesome! You can easily take a nice walk to downtown Missoula, although it was a bit chilly. Literally everybody we passed on the street acknowledged me with a smile or a hello and my work partner and I enjoyed the small town feel. Wish we could have stayed longer and experienced some of the beautiful surroundings but had to leave for another teaching commitment. Would love to come back in the summer and try the fly fishing!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
The_Last_Best_Place, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for writing a review of the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown! We appreciate the positive feedback and I am so glad to hear the staff helped to enhance your stay. The hotel is perfectly positioned in Downtown Missoula near shopping, restaurants, breweries and much more! I may be biased, but Missoula's community is one of the friendliest and I'm glad you were able to experience our Northwestern hospitality! We hope to invite you back to our hotel and Missoula in the picturesque summer months for your fly fishing adventure.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stayed at The Holiday Inn for over a month due to work in Missoula. The room suited my needs, and the staff were great. Specifically, Miles, Ryan, Kayla, Jason and Jeremy all made my stay that much more enjoyable. They all knew me by name and made the hotel feel like home.
The shuttle service is awesome, and the proximity to downtown can't really be beat. I'll definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: February 2013
The_Last_Best_Place, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thank you for writing a review on your long-term stay with the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown! We appreciate the positive feedback and use it to commend our team for their top-notch service and expertise. We are happy to hear that we have won your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the future!

Again, thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The room and the bathroom were very clean. Everything was in good condition. The mattress was good, so I got a good night's sleep. Staff were helpful when I needed help in the business center. WiFi worked fine and was fast. Very good stay overall.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JHB191
The_Last_Best_Place, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for writing a review of the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown on Trip Advisor! We certainly appreciate your positive feedback and are pleased to hear that your stay was pleasant and that your accommodations were comfortable! We hope that you will consider us again when you visit beautiful Missoula, MT. Again, thank you for your review!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by reading some of the last few reviews. I just recently stayed at this hotel and was treated with respect and complete professionalism by all employees at this Holiday Inn. Being that I do travel a lot for work I do see a different level of how people interact with others. I am not sure if it's Montana or what but I was smitten by this city, state and the staff at this Hotel. The beds were very comfy and the pillow types were great. The room was very clean. The gift shop was a nice touch. Meagan, Michael, Kala and Amanda were just completely helpful with accommodating me with transportation and they all had great recommendations for eating, shopping and downtime activities. The night caps down in the Brooks and Browns restaurant were met with good bantor from the "girls" Jess and Amy. The Hot tub does need to be warmer and worth noting. I cannot wait to experience Missoula in the summer months! When traveling to this Montana city I HIGHLY recommend staying. They do a stellar job!

Room Tip: Top Floor! Outside viewing
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
The_Last_Best_Place, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for submitting a review for the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown! We love to hear from our guests, especially when kudos should be passed along to specific team members for their exceptional service and professionalism. I hope your accommodations were satisfactory and that our team will be able to "wow" you again in the future!

Again, thank you for your feedback. It is very much appreciated by our team!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I am giving this Holiday Inn a 4 for the wonderful, helpful and friendly staff. One young woman at the front desk (Amanda) found my lost item in the courtesy van that had taken me to the airport earlier in the day. She immediately had it shipped out to my home and I received it 2 days later in CT. Another night manager stopped a loud party in the hallways at midnight. I also appreciated the great room rates you gave to the group staying for the Big Sky Film Festival.
Thank you very much.

Room Tip: The top floor is usually quieter because you don't have people walking above you. Avoid the room...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank CCK1627

I am pleased to see your review on Trip Advisor, as I know we spoke on the phone regarding your positive guest experience at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to provide this feedback to our team, as we use it to thank our team members for all that they do & also to make necessary improvements, as recommended by our guests. We hope to welcome you back to our property and beautiful Missoula, MT. in the near future!

Again, thank you for your review!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Downtown Missoula where we received excellent customer service and accommodations. Specifically, Miles at the front desk helped us utilize the room resources and extended our checkout. He was knowledgeable and informative about our questions and needs without hesitation to make us feel comfortable. Thanks again, we will most certainly be back to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley L
The_Last_Best_Place, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for writing a review of the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown! The team here is well versed in guest service and I can honestly say that each team member truly enjoys making our guests feel like they are visiting a home away from home! We hope that you will visit us again and continue to provide us feedback during your stay and on Trip Advisor.

Thank you again!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We checked into this hotel late at night after making a reservation from the road. We were pleasantly surprised with the appearance of the room, and the nice lobby overview. When we checked out we inadvertently left one of our pillows there; the staff located it and promptly sent it on to us. Great service, and comfortable beds.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank zieb
The_Last_Best_Place, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown! We truly appreciate guest feedback and use it to make positive changes, as well as commend our team for outstanding service. Our property has many different room types to offer our guests, including riverside and courtyard rooms. Guests love that they have these options during their stay! I'm glad to hear that your pillow was "rescued," by our phenomenal Housekeeping team and you received it in a timely manner. Thank you again for your feedback... we hope to see you soon!