All reviews attached bar outdoor pool bagels mini fridge nice stay downtown missoula mariah concert montana
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Rooms are worn and pretty dirty. Breakfast is minimal and food/coffee was out more often than not. People were friendly but definitely a budget hotel. Although in a no smoking room, felt like we were in a room with smokers at night. Found out the next morning we were right next to a smokers room.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely the dirtiest hotel we have ever stayed in. Couldn't find a room anywhere else in town. Furniture in the room had big stains on it. Mold and mildew in the shower grout, needless to say didn't get a shower. Carpet was filthy. Hallway and stair carpets were dirty beyond belief. Doesn't even rate a 1 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Libby, the sales manager, fraudulently charged my card for $400 for use of a conference room when we never agreed to rent it. There was no contract. It was absolutely dirty. The place is under construction. It is not close to downtown. My client hated it. It was literally the worst customer service experience of my life and I deeply regret sending my client to stay there. Do not stay here.

Room tip: They are ALL terrible.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Due to a mix-up by Hotels.com we did not have a reservation for the night we were supposed to be staying. Their manager, Libby, went above and beyond to find us a room. She actually called guests to confirm they were coming until she finally found one for us. That sort of customer service is rare, and left me and my wife very, very impressed.

Rooms and facility were great too. Great stay, will stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bigskylawyer2013
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Stayed here through hotels.com but was unable to leave a review for my June, 2nd, 2018 stay. Not sure why I was blocked out and I couldn't leave a review, but my guess is....firstly, it was quite dirty. Secondly, and this still makes my stomach turn, there were male bodily fluids on the hideaway that I rented for my daughter! The fight in the parking lot was entertaining though!

Date of stay: June 2018