Broadway Inn Conference Center
$133
$128
Doubletree.com
$114
Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$101
$105
$135
La Quinta Inn Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$134
Staybridge.com
$139
$122
galahotels.com
All reviewsbagelsmini fridgehot tubhousekeeping staffwould stay againmariahmontana
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I have had to stay overnight at the Broadway Inn several times over the last five years for business purposes and what started out as "okay" seems to deteriorate over the years. The bed is uncomfortable and the air conditioner/heater goes on and off all night to keep you waking up. For three of my five stays, the light above the mirror in the bathroom has not been working. When they replaced the bulb the second time, by the time I needed the light again in the morning it wasn't working again. The area around the hotel is questionable at best...and there are some raggy looking characters that hang around outside the front door. Overall, one doesn't feel particularly safe there. I feel they overcharge for what they offer. Especially when I found cleaner/nicer hotels around the same rate. I was a little surprised that they boast being a conference center, yet there is no way they can print out boarding passes for their guests. So overall, I've had worse for sure...but a good cleaning would help tremendously.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
BroadwayInnMissoula, General Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2011

Thank you for the review, guest feedback is very important to us. You will happy to hear that we are in the process of reinvesting and updating in a number of areas as we work in improve the experience for our guests. To date we have installed new bedding in four of our room categories (suite, jr. suite, business king, business 2 queen) and are scheduled to update the remaining rooms before the end of the year. We have also replaced a number of our heating/air conditioning units with the next round scheduled to be replaced in the spring. While there are always more improvements to be done we are making headway. I hope you choose to give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

We stayed here for one night on our way to Gardiner. The worst thing as far as I was concerned about the stay was not the hotel itself but the location. After all the travelling we'd done, I just wanted to walk and stretch my legs but the hotel is in a very built up area so I had a long walk along the main road before I found anything vaguely interesting to see. Although the staff were really friendly, they weren't particularly helpful when it came to interesting places nearby to see - but maybe there aren't any. There were also a lot of people there that night for some reunion or something so maybe they were a bit pushed. The shower was difficult to operate and, my husband had such a struggle with it, he had to call for help in the end. The attendant did say there should have been a notice on the wall to explain how it worked, but it had either gone missing or they hadn't got round to doing that.

This all sounds a bit negative, but really the place itself was ok, it provided a decent breakfast, there was a very quick check-out service in the morning and their towels really were soft and fluffy - not sure if this was because they were a new batch or not, but they were particularly welcome after the scratchy ones we had used up until this point. We would happily stay there again, though I think I would do a bit more research about Missoula to find out if there really was anywhere worth walking nearby!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
BroadwayInnMissoula, General Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, and our fluffy towels! However, I am so sorry that our staff did not direct you to the river front trail that begins two blocks from the hotel. It goes along the Clark Fork River through downtown Missoula and is a great place to walk, bike or jog.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Hotel was advertised at $79 per night, but extra $20 was added during payment process. Hotel was extremely loud and connected to casino. On one side the guests showed up at 2:00 a.m., and their conversation was like they were in the same room. On other side guest showed up at 4:45 a.m. and turned on tv, which was blaring through wall. Hotel and room smelled of pet dander. Front desk was extremely rude in response to complaint of extra charge and of noise level.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize that your overall experience was not better. We work hard to provide a clean, comfortable room and our concrete walls typically act as very good sound dampeners between rooms. With regard to the additional fee, please contact me so that I may help resolve the issue. There should never be an unexplained fee and if you were charged in error I will see that it is promptly corrected.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Clean room and friendly staff. Forgot an item in room and staff was more than willing to have item shipped to us in Canada.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2011

The Hotels.com folks booked this hotel while we were driving, and they left off the pets from the reservation. Big problem, since Missoula MT is in the middle of nowhere, and we had driven a long way and had a long way still to go. But the desk clerk, who originally needed to send us away (they had no pet rooms available) came out to our car and told us she would risk her neck and get us a room. We just couldn't leave the dos unattended. Wow. Thank goodness. It was a nice room near the pet area. We didn't use the restaurant or any amenities. The breakfast was OK. I recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family