“Old fashioned comfort and hospitality”

Campus Inn Missoula
Ranked #28 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
North Carolina
“Old fashioned comfort and hospitality”
Reviewed January 16, 2011

I have stayed at the Campus Inn , and when we decided to have a pre-Christmas get together with our "Western" relatives, I suggested this motel. We like the friendliness; the lobby is inviting, and the breakfast is so good. Missoula is a great place to visit.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed January 14, 2011

Went to Montana on Vacation with my friends and the Campus Inn was perfect for us.
Great rates, clean rooms, friendly staff!!!

Pool area was great got to relax in the Jacuzzi and workout a little.
Wireless Internet connection was also great!!

Highly Recommended!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed January 14, 2011

I recently stayed at the Campus Inn and was pleasantly surprised by the great service and comfortable rooms. The facility is very nice and close to the downtown area. There are lots of restaurants adjacent to the motel witch makes it very convenient. One other great amenity is the contential breakfast . I would highly recommend staying at this motel.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Very friendly and helpful staff and the rate was great. The rooms are a bit dated but overall just fine. The pool was too cold and the hot tub was too hot (108 degrees!!) but it was nice to have them there, kids don't seem to mind about the temperatures as much as adults.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I expected a little more for spending $100 on a room, we probably could have done without the pool and breakfast and stayed at Motel 6 down the road for a cheaper rate. The door to the room had to be slammed to shut properly. When I wanted to take my shower in the evening I noticed we had no shampoo and went to the front desk assuming our room had just been missed and was told they had none. The breakfast was pretty simply, cereal, oatmeal, bread, bagels, coffee, and juice, adding some fruit and high chair for my son would have made it better. The pool was nice and had a beautiful view, but the jets to the spa did not work, no big deal but it would be nice if they put up signs letting you know!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank travel248957
North Carolina
Reviewed January 11, 2010

I came to see ASU play Montana, and the game was disappointing. Luckily, we had a great place to stay - we could walk to the game. Believe it or not those Montanans made us feel very welcome! If I get back to Missoula, I will stay at the Campus Inn again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
idaho
Reviewed September 27, 2009

I stayed there many times, never had a good experince, the toliet did nto flush, they kept me in that room and did not fix it, the remotes are falling apart and don't work well, they mis keyed my room, left it open when house keeping cleaned it and even booked me in a room that another person was staying in the middle of the night. They never offered any kind of response to any of this, and I only got a new room the time there was a guy in the bed I went to sleep in. They don't replace towels, I always had to go ask for some. I thought that they would get it together but never did, they even told me that they where just training staff, so I was kind, then they told me it was my fault I must have done something to cause it. I got swear at when there was someone else in my room. I won't go back they where nice when I started but as soon as there was a problem it was over, its a great place to stay if you want a adventru.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
4 Thank student99

Travelers are raving about these Missoula hotels