All reviews full size fridge stove top cracker barrel extended stay ice maker long term guests kitchen equipment cleanest room dish soap economy hotel front desk pots and pans walking distance to restaurants mini kitchen small kitchenette guest laundry off the highway
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed one night. Loved the busy town. Hotel bathroom had multiple hairs in tub. Front desk person came up immediately to clean but missed them completely. Not sure what she cleaned but I didn't realize until later that night. I didn't realize I needed to inspect her work also. LOL

Room tip: Make sure no visible hairs are showing-gross! Bathroom had multiple black hairs in tub.
Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
vickie w, Regional Manager at My Place Hotel-Missoula, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We are sorry that you did not find your room in perfect condition. It is our goal that every guest has a perfectly cleaned room and we did not meet this expectation and for that we are sorry. We will definitely use this as a training opportunity so that we can better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The place was well taken care of and maintained. Clean, and convenient. I like the plentiful supplies down in the store, especially the sweets. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. My check in was quick and internet was good. I'll stay again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the great review of our location. It is so important to receive feedback from our guests. Our staff does a great job in presenting a clean property. Our location provides access to many restaurants and also shopping opportunities. The store is a favorite of many of our guests. The front desk staff does a great job of getting you into your room in a timely matter. Thanks again, and see you the next time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived 1 Hour early and was told by one person that the room WAS indeed ready but then whom I assume was the Manager that we could NOT check in until 3pm so rested up and decided to not stay and continued on to our destination. The prior time we stayed at your Missoula , Mt establishment there was NO hot water in the morning. Never Again!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I do apologize for the problems that you experienced during your visit. We have taken steps to retrain the staff as far as early check in policy. If rooms are available, we normally try to accommodate early check in. Again we are sorry for not meeting your expectations.

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Side door doesn’t open via key card and if you block the door to get back in an employee will just lock you out.
There are no amenities here beside WiFi and guest laundry. No fitness center and no dishes in the kitchenettes they have in the rooms. The hotel housekeeping are some of the nicest folks I’ve met in Montana! That offer breakfast on the internet but don’t have a true breakfast it’s just items they throw together from their onsite shop. The hotel doesn’t provide silverware, dishes, and cook ware but they sell them, that’s terrible hospitality. I do not recommend.

Trip type: Traveled on business

We are sorry that you experienced an issue with the side door. We do offer limited services, and try to offer the things that provide a comfortable stay at a good value. Our housekeepers do provide great customer service and never get tired of hearing this comment from our guests. We do not provide dishes in the room, but do have plastic and paperwares available at the desk at no fee.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

When we booked this place we did not realize that it was an extended stay type of hotel even though the small print said so. Therefore: no breakfast, exercise room, or ice machine. But it was clean and quiet, and looked to be new. We won't stay here again, but only because we paid for an apartment that we didn't need.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Vickie W, Manager at My Place Hotel-Missoula, MT, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review the My Place Missoula. We are sorry that you were not aware of what you had reserved, but we provide nightly stays, and we are usually quite competitive in pricing. I am happy that you found the hotel to be clean and quiet. Thank you again.