1,501 results
All reviews steam room pizza place gas station great place to stay nice pool breakfast buffet great breakfast fresh fruit excellent hotel definitely stay here again clean rooms road trip hot tub easy access cookies parking lot excellent stay
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Walking in place was nice and friendly

Got upgraded to a nice room with balcony

The heat did not work on the room and they send the staff to work on it . Said the system is old but he was able to get it to work

I thought the bed was way below average for a BW like this one

Breakfast was good

There are a lot of options in the Missoula area .

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
BestWesternMissoula, Manager at Best Western Plus Grant Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Ammo68,

I am sorry to hear you had issues during your stay and that the heat was not working properly and that you did not find the bed very comfortable. I will pass your comments on to our maintenance department as well as your compliments to the breakfast staff.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

I have stayed at the Grant Creek Inn several times and every stay has been exceptional! The staff is super friendly and very accommodating. The breakfasts are excellent with a great variety for all. Their shuttle service is second to none and they are in a great location!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Mike N,

Thank you so much for your nice review. We are so happy to hear you have made us your hotel of choice when staying in Missoula. I will pass your appreciation on to our shuttle van drivers as well as our breakfast staff. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

I called at least 5 times from 8:15 to 11:50 to have the large barking and running dogs above me Room # 304. I had traveled from afar and had been up since 4:00 AM. I was awakened many times by these large dogs (including again at 6:10 AM) the next morning. I was told that they were going to charge them $150.00 for "sneaking" in these large dogs into the Hotel without permission. However, that only benefited the Hotel. As a customer, I had to ask for some sort of credit. A measly $50.00 was given after MUCH conversation. Frankly this whole experience was horrible and I left feel extremely exhausted and feel as I wasted my money on this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternMissoula, Manager at Best Western Plus Grant Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear T8269KDcindyh,

I am terribly sorry about the experience you faced regarding the dogs above you and I am also sorry that the $50 was not a large enough credit. I was under the impression that you were okay with that amount after I asked you but I misjudged the situation and that is my fault as the manager. I have spoken with the rest of our staff on how to handle this situation better in the future. I do know that the guest did remove the dog from the room as one of our employees walked out with them at night but unfortunately the guest brought the dog back in. As you mentioned, we did charge the guest and they are also no longer welcomed at our hotel. I am once again very sorry about your bad experience at our hotel and please do not hesitate to call if you have any other concerns.

406-543-0700

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Good hotel, clean, new, and easy to find. Just off of the Reserve St. exit so you miss the morning commute if you are headed West (or the snow issues). Lots of food options close. Ski Bowl is just up the street. Good breakfast but the same BW eggs.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear 318bobo,

Thank you for the nice review. We are happy to hear you had a nice stay stay with us and were able to get in and out with ease. We look forward to your next stay.

AGM

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Stayed here with my fiancé on our way across the country. We are traveling nurses so most of our nights are spent in rooms that aren’t our own. This room was comfortable, clean and provided a nice reprieve from road. The hot tub was small but did the job. The sauna was also really nice to have at a hotel in this price range. I would definetly come back here the next time I’m passing through I-90. The breakfast was displayed in attractive manner. The coffee was organic, which was a pleasant surprise. It would have been nice to see some more organic or non-gmo items.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternMissoula, Manager at Best Western Plus Grant Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Dear Pollosofrito,

Thank you very much for the nice review. It is great to hear that you and your fiance had such a comfortable, relaxing stay with us and were able to enjoy our different amenities. I will pass your compliments on to our breakfast staff and we hope to see you again soon.