1,488 results
All reviewssteam roompizza placegas stationgreat place to staynice poolbreakfast buffetgreat breakfastfresh fruitexcellent hoteldefinitely stay here againclean roomsroad triphot tubeasy accesscookiesparking lotexcellent stay
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Stayed here with my fiancé on our way across the country. We are traveling nurses so most of our nights are spent in rooms that aren’t our own. This room was comfortable, clean and provided a nice reprieve from road. The hot tub was small but did the job. The sauna was also really nice to have at a hotel in this price range. I would definetly come back here the next time I’m passing through I-90. The breakfast was displayed in attractive manner. The coffee was organic, which was a pleasant surprise. It would have been nice to see some more organic or non-gmo items.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternMissoula, Manager at Best Western Plus Grant Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Dear Pollosofrito,

Thank you very much for the nice review. It is great to hear that you and your fiance had such a comfortable, relaxing stay with us and were able to enjoy our different amenities. I will pass your compliments on to our breakfast staff and we hope to see you again soon.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Although this hotel is not located in an interesting spot, I would still recommend it for a good night's sleep, comfortable spacious rooms and the best breakfast we had in 3 weeks on the road. The internet worked great, and the room was quiet in spite of being close to I90. I did not hear any noise either from other guests or from outside. The breakfast included cut-up tropical fruits, non-dairy milk and potatoes, making it easier for vegans to find something to eat. It also had all the usual unhealthy American breakfast stuff. My husband said the eggs and sausage were good, the scrambled eggs tasting fresh and cooked properly. I would recommend this hotel for travelers along I90.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brigitte H

Dear Brigitte H,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are so happy to hear that you and your husband had such an awesome stay with us. Our breakfast staff take great pride in their work and they will be so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the wide variety so much. I will be sure to pass your appreciation on to them as well as the rest of our staff.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I've stayed at this hotel before about 10 years ago. It's décor has been updated. The lobby is inviting. There were a few guests sitting in the lobby area/ breakfast area quietly visiting. I just walked in after pulling in from the highway to see if there were any vacancies. The clerk was very professional. The room was very clean and the linens were very good. The hotel is conveniently located close to a few restaurants. It was a clean and comfortable room and we slept well. The breakfast attendant was very friendly and we were warmly greeted by the maid service, a couple of pleasant Native American ladies. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear n8vgal,

Thank you so much for the nice review. We are so happy to hear you came back to stay with us after 10 years and noticed our new remodel. We are very lucky to have friendly staff members in all of our departments and I will be sure to pass your compliments on to all of them. Thank you again and we hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2017

The staff is always helpful and courteous. I have stayed there numerous times without any problems. We use the conference rooms for classes and the set up is consistently appropriate for our needs. The rooms are clean and large. The breakfast service is far better than most.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear Patricke631,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are very happy that you have not only made us your hotel of choice but also the place for you to hold your classes. I will pass your gracious comments on to Larisa, our sales director, as well as our maintenance department for setting up your classes. I will also pass your appreciation on to our housekeeping staff as well as our breakfast staff. Thank you again and see you again soon!!

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Loved it here. In town for son’s mountain biking and he really loved the breakfast! Highly recommend staying here. Only problem was some tv channels weren’t working. Overall very nice place. If we are in Missoula again we will be staying here!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternMissoula, Manager at Best Western Plus Grant Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear DawncA8708BG,

Thank you so much for the nice review. We are so happy to hear you had a nice stay during your son's mountain biking event. I heard about that event and I heard it went off very well. We greatly appreciate your nice review and we all look forward to your next stay.