“Always Good”

Best Western Plus Grant Creek Inn
Ranked #1 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have stayed at the Grant Creek Inn several times over the years! Usually book one night but most of the time I stay on an extra night. The front desk is excellent! Check in and check out is always smooth and they always address any request and issues in a positive way. Amber is very good, but everyone I talked to was good. The rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. The pool and spa are nice. The breakfast room is good enough you might want to get there early. Everything works as designed and the staff works to make your stay enjoyable!
It's a good location right off I 90 and head south on Reserve to find just about anything else you might need, like restaurants, stores, etc. The gas station right next to the hotel reflects about what you will pay anywhere else in Missoula.
I would recommend the Grant Creek Inn to anyone, it's always good!

Room Tip: Book early!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Grant Creek Inn

Reviewed May 27, 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed one night on our way through Missoula. We picked the hotel because they allowed dogs. Upon our arrival I was impressed with hotel and its amenties. I was greeted by a very professional and helpful young lady. Biggest complaint I have with some hotel employees is the attitude you receive when asking for a recommendation for a place to eat. The young lady working that evening was so friendly and asked me if I needed a recommendation before I had a chance to ask. I wish I would have gotten her name to write the management of this hotel to promote her immediately before someone hires her away. When I make it back to Missoula, I won't look any where else. The have me after our stay. Everything was new and very clean; which I wasn't expecting for a hotel that allows pets. One of the best free breakfast I've seen at any hotel I've stayed. The pancake machine was a big hit with the kids staying at the hotel. We were disappointed to leave the hotel and didn't have more time to enjoy the great pool and spa area.

Room Tip: I would recommend ground floor when traveling with dog. We received a call suggesting that one of t...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We stayed at the Best Western on March 15th, we used the free shuttle for an early flight and the front desk had made us breakfast to go as we had to leave before the hot breakfast started. Our room was quite large and very clean for 5 of us. No problem calling for a shuttle on our return flight on March 25th, large selection for breakfast the next day. All the employees were very hospitable.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank luv4outdoors
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Great room, excellent staff and service, a real and delicious breakfast, very clean and comfortable and quiet. We travel with our small dog, and this hotel was very hospitable with special amenities for fido. Also a nice business center, easy access wireless, and a nice pool/sauna. Close to shopping and easy access to conveniences. Great value!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank IDwahine
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I have always enjoyed my stays at this property, the front desk staff takes very good care of their guests.

My rooms have always been clean and neat and everything works.

Close to a Starbucks and close to good restaurants.

Room Tip: I like to choose a room on the top floor and away for elevators and vending machines, if possible,
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Gary B
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Husband made reservations on line.
Funny story:
when we checked in, went to our room. I went to open the door. and noticed there was stuff on the floor like the hall was not vaccummed well. opened the door and there was NO furniture! the fridge and Microwave were in the bathroom. they had just installed new carpet.
we went to the desk laughing. can we get a discount there is no furniture in our room. the front desk people were shocked. but laughed with us. we did get another room. they were very nice about it. I would stay again I love that hotel

Room Tip: if you are a tired traveler ask to get a room on the back side by the hill. the front is a little no...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family