“Very Impressed”

Best Western Plus Grant Creek Inn
Ranked #1 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed one night on our way through Missoula. We picked the hotel because they allowed dogs. Upon our arrival I was impressed with hotel and its amenties. I was greeted by a very professional and helpful young lady. Biggest complaint I have with some hotel employees is the attitude you receive when asking for a recommendation for a place to eat. The young lady working that evening was so friendly and asked me if I needed a recommendation before I had a chance to ask. I wish I would have gotten her name to write the management of this hotel to promote her immediately before someone hires her away. When I make it back to Missoula, I won't look any where else. The have me after our stay. Everything was new and very clean; which I wasn't expecting for a hotel that allows pets. One of the best free breakfast I've seen at any hotel I've stayed. The pancake machine was a big hit with the kids staying at the hotel. We were disappointed to leave the hotel and didn't have more time to enjoy the great pool and spa area.

Room Tip: I would recommend ground floor when traveling with dog. We received a call suggesting that one of t...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,408)

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We stayed at the Best Western on March 15th, we used the free shuttle for an early flight and the front desk had made us breakfast to go as we had to leave before the hot breakfast started. Our room was quite large and very clean for 5 of us. No problem calling for a shuttle on our return flight on March 25th, large selection for breakfast the next day. All the employees were very hospitable.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank luv4outdoors
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Great room, excellent staff and service, a real and delicious breakfast, very clean and comfortable and quiet. We travel with our small dog, and this hotel was very hospitable with special amenities for fido. Also a nice business center, easy access wireless, and a nice pool/sauna. Close to shopping and easy access to conveniences. Great value!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank IDwahine
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I have always enjoyed my stays at this property, the front desk staff takes very good care of their guests.

My rooms have always been clean and neat and everything works.

Close to a Starbucks and close to good restaurants.

Room Tip: I like to choose a room on the top floor and away for elevators and vending machines, if possible,
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Gary B
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Husband made reservations on line.
Funny story:
when we checked in, went to our room. I went to open the door. and noticed there was stuff on the floor like the hall was not vaccummed well. opened the door and there was NO furniture! the fridge and Microwave were in the bathroom. they had just installed new carpet.
we went to the desk laughing. can we get a discount there is no furniture in our room. the front desk people were shocked. but laughed with us. we did get another room. they were very nice about it. I would stay again I love that hotel

Room Tip: if you are a tired traveler ask to get a room on the back side by the hill. the front is a little no...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank almostx1
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I only live about 45 miles from this Best Western but have stayed here many times when the weather keeps me from driving home. The beds are very comfortable, internet is easy, breakfast is good and there are lots of other places to eat and drink within walking distance. Most importantly to me, the staff are always friendly and helpful - just a great overall accommodation.

Room Tip: always get a high floor when you can - extremely quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MontanaBecky
Reviewed January 28, 2012

This king-bed room was very nice with a wood headboard and AC regulated from the wall. The remote had a sanitary paper around it! The room is very big. Nice shower. The breakfast was wonderful- real eggs, real strawberries, real ceramic plates, and real silverware. My only criticism would be that there was a dog barking in the room next to ours, so the wall was kind of thin.

Room Tip: The king room was very big with a good mattress.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple