All reviews private suite female dorm mixed dorm older home triple room historic house the location is perfect downtown missoula full kitchen perfect stay within walking distance up to date comfortable stay road trip a great place to stay the river dylan
Reviewed October 12, 2016

The suite was very tastefully done...with kitchenette, very comfy, and so clean. The hostal was very close to my business meeting on Monday morning. I had questions and was given very clear and kind answers. Dillon was such a great host and so pleasant.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2016

I booked to stay at this hostel as part of a last-minute, two-day trip to Missoula. It didn't disappoint- the property was clean and beautifully laid out, with helpful extras such as laptops to use free of charge, and books and maps of the local area at your disposal. Dylan, the only staff member I met there, was lovely, and helped me with my heavy bag and advised on local area of particular interest to me whenever I asked for his thoughts. I would happily stay at this hostel again.

1  Thank hrbrook
Reviewed October 8, 2016

The room was great. It was spacious and clean. The bathroom was spacious and clean as well. The Shady Spruce Hostel was close to downtown and public transportation. I recommend it to anyone who is travelling in Missoula.

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank Annetterothrock
Reviewed October 5, 2016

The house was amazing and the owners were extremely friendly. The location is perfect and is really close to a few great places to eat. The house has free wifi and computers available for use, as well as a full kitchen. If I'm ever back in Missoula this will definitely be where I stay.

1  Thank bwc8687
Reviewed September 30, 2016

Wonderful proprietor! Could have told me that they've been open for a decade and I would have believed them, they had all of the amenities taken care of and were incredibly knowledgeable of Missoula and the surrounding areas!

Date of stay: September 2016