Best place to stay in Missoula. I tried both the smoking and nonsmoking rooms. The smoking room was pretty smelly and you can't open the window to let smoke out, but the non-smoking room was fresh smelling and pleasant. If you intend on utilizing the guest laundry, bring your own quarters because they did not have change at the front desk and no change machine is provided in the laundry room. The location is convenient and the Inn is very easy find and in close proximity to the Reserve Street exit. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful with the exception of one housekeeper who made an extraordinary amount of noise rather late at night, crashing a big cart around in the utility room next to my room and bumping it noisily down the corridor. My two night stay was very nice except for these experiences and I highly recommend the Missoula Hilton Garden Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located midway between Missoula International Airport and downtown Missoula, the Hilton Garden Inn Missoula is convenient to Interstate 90 and State Route 93. Our Missoula hotel is in close proximity to key attractions such as the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Visitors Center, University of Montana, and Caras Park. Enjoy complimentary WiFi, an indoor pool, fitness room, on-site restaurant and casino room. We also have 22,000 sq. ft. of ballroom space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Missoula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Missoula Hotel Missoula
- Missoula Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Missoula