This was our 3rd visit to Missoula and staying in the HGI. They have Blue Canyon, a restaurant that is in their complex along with the convention center and casino. The food in Blue Canyon is most likely the best choice in all of Missoula for casual fine dining.
It is great fun to sit up at their "Chef's Table" bar-counter at the far end of the open kitchen. You can watch all the preparations being done plus talk to the line cooks. They are knowledgable and friendly to boot. They just rolled out a new menu, not sure if the new one is on-line yet.
HGI has a lot of pluses going for it, such as location, near the shopping centers, near the airport, easy to get to from I-90. Very helpful staff members, adjustable mattresses and a nice counter height bathroom with a full wall counter.
My tastebuds and I can't wait to go there again to try out more things on Blue Canyon's menu. Bon Appetit, Ms. S. Claus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located midway between Missoula International Airport and downtown Missoula, the Hilton Garden Inn Missoula is convenient to Interstate 90 and State Route 93. Our Missoula hotel is in close proximity to key attractions such as the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Visitors Center, University of Montana, and Caras Park. Enjoy complimentary WiFi, an indoor pool, fitness room, on-site restaurant and casino room. We also have 22,000 sq. ft. of ballroom space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Missoula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Missoula Hotel Missoula
- Missoula Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Missoula