“Great Front Desk Staff, Super Clean Rooms”
Review of Courtyard Missoula

Courtyard Missoula
Ranked #17 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The front desk staff was top of the line. Very helpful and knowledgeable about Missoula area and answered any questions I had. Super clean room. I really liked the new look. Free breakfast would have been a plus, but I understand a lot of hotels are moving away from this.

Room Tip: I had a room near the elevator and was worried about the noise. I never heard it. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Missoula

Reviewed March 17, 2014

It is always easy to look for the bad things and usually, one is more motivated because of that bad experience. I am just as motivated to report excellent customer service. I travel once a month to Missoula and ONLY stay at the Courtyard by Marriott. Because I am away from home I want to stay in a comfortable, clean and quiet hotel. I get this consistently in Missoula! The best part is the Management and the staff. I have to say this is my favorite hotel because of them. They know my name and all my preferences and always ensure my stay is the best. Ruby at the front desk is the best I have ever come across in all my travels. Thank you Ruby, the staff and Management! See you next month! Chris B. Gensco

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stumbled on this hotel via Priceline and couldn't be more pleased with the accommodations. We have young children and usually stay at run of the mill hotel chains for convenience and price. After staying at the Courtyard Missoula, we may expand our horizons a bit. This was by far the cleanest, and nicest hotel we've stayed at. We arrived late and left very early so we didn't get to enjoy areas like the Bistro or fitness center, but did visit the pool area, which was very clean and well laid out with chairs, chaise lounges, and towels (yeah, I know that's not exciting, but it's nonexistent in mid-range hotels). Room (2 queen beds, sofa sleeper chair) was super clean, well laid out, clean bedding, sofa. Mattresses are firm and pillows are small but soft, but we slept very comfortably. Bathroom was surprisingly large and immaculately clean. The lobby is well laid out with media pods, fireplace, and a small, well-stocked market. The front desk staff was pleasant and professional and made me feel welcome by using my name. Another nice little customer service touch! I can see why Courtyard Marriott is geared toward business users, but it's also a great place for families. Would definitely stay here again, even without the Priceline deal.

Room Tip: Overlooks Grant Creek and courtyard to the west. East side overlooks parking lot, other hotels.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this particular Courtyard every time I travel to Missoula. Even last spring when they were under construction and remodeling, the service and stays have been consistently phenomenal.
The desk manager Sheryl is often working the desk when I stay and always recognizes me. She is always professional, yet welcoming. I feel like I'm visiting family. The rest of the staff from front desk to housekeeping to the bistro are all excellent at their jobs and provide the greatest customer service.
What a beautiful, well maintained, well managed property. Thank you Sheryl and staff for always making every stay so enjoyable. I look forward to coming home again soon.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Very accommodating friendly staff(special mention Ms.Ruby Houk)It was our first time to be at Marriott and it was very clean,affordable.WiFi easy ,strong Free access.Very highly recommended.Five Star.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Cathleen S, General Manager at Courtyard Missoula, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Thank you for the recognizing Rubie as one of our outstanding employees. She really does do a great job here. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Missoula.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed at Courtyard Marriott for New Years Eve. Our reason for traveling to Missoula was to visit family. My mother in law lives in a small apartment, and sisters in law also so we decided to have everyone meet us at the hotel to play games. The lobby is well suited for small or large groups to gather for a game night, The receptionist was very courteous and helpful. The rooms themselves were clean, well decorated and comfortable. Would definitely plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us. I am so pleased that you were able to utilize our lobby area for your family game time. We very much enjoyed your family during your stay here with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Missoula.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

The Courtyard by Marriott has new ,clean rooms. The room layout was also good, it had a couch, refrigerator, and microwave. Breakfast in the morning was excellent. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple