“Great Room” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #16 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Menan, I
“Great Room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed at Courtyard Marriott for New Years Eve. Our reason for traveling to Missoula was to visit family. My mother in law lives in a small apartment, and sisters in law also so we decided to have everyone meet us at the hotel to play games. The lobby is well suited for small or large groups to gather for a game night, The receptionist was very courteous and helpful. The rooms themselves were clean, well decorated and comfortable. Would definitely plan to stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cathleen S, General Manager at Courtyard Missoula, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I am so pleased that you were able to utilize our lobby area for your family game time. We very much enjoyed your family during your stay here with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Missoula.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Stevensville, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

The Courtyard by Marriott has new ,clean rooms. The room layout was also good, it had a couch, refrigerator, and microwave. Breakfast in the morning was excellent. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Hastings
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

Although this stay was not business or pleasure, the General Manager, front desk and housekeeping have been doing a wonderful job and it shows on the positive attitude of the property.....I'd like to mention names..as it would add to the personal review of the property, but for privacy, I"ll refrain..

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

An excellent Courthyard. Located behind another hotel on Reserve St it is very quiet. You can walk to a couple of places to eat and you are about ten minutes from Downtown Missoula. It is not too far off of I90 so you are close but to not get the noise from the traffic. My room was in great shape and I got a great nights sleep. The staff was fantastic.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MoovinOn
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Had a great stay at the Courtyard in Missoula. It is located in an area of town that has many dining options. The facility is very nice with what appears to be a recent update. The staff at the front desk, Sadie and Lizzy, are very knowledgeable about both the city attractions and which dinner establishments are the best to visit. Will definitely visit again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AUWFriend
Cathleen S, General Manager at Courtyard Missoula, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for the nice words about Lizzy and Sadie. They are a great addition to our hotel. I am so please that you enjoyed your stay while you were here and that you loved our new renovation. Thank you and we will see you the next time you are in Missoula.
orlando, florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for many, many years. Have always enjoyed the homey feeling. Staff was always helpful & professional. The hotel was renovated this year (2013) so after some months absent I discovered new decor, a new lobby, new mattresses, and most of the staff seems to have survived the change in owner. However, I am not happy with several new features of Courtyards, including the extremely limited breakfast choices. Whereas, before you had a family style buffet, you now have a limited choice of breakfast sandwiches and starches. Whereas before you could count on endless fresh fruit and hot breakfast meats and eggs and potatoes - you are now offer a deli style breakfast sandwich with limited servings of fruit.

I cannot blame the staff or this hotel, but Marriott in this change. I am Marriott Gold and have been for many years and I am now rethinking my loyal choices. I can head across the street and have a free and fresh cooked-to-order breakfast for free with the Hilton Diamond status - why stay here?

Marriott if you are reading this, I am not happy with these changes with the breakfast options.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank rggsquared
Thank you for taking the time to answer a few questions about our hotel. We are so happy to hear that you are happy with so many of the new renovations. The Bistro is a new addition that guests are slowly getting use to. We are excited about the new look as well. Thank You for continuing to be great and loyal guests of ours. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Missoula.
Sammamish, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

My dad and I stayed here recently on a cross country trip to bring bring my dog to my new state of Washington. We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. While we were using some free reward certificates for our stay, I appreciated the staff that night helping us to get a larger room since we'd been on the road for over 1800 miles. We had a great room with a balcony which was great to have during a Sunday Night Football game and some beers. I was surprised they didn't sell beer in the hotel as some Courtyards do but the restaurant next door sold us some to take back

Good hotel...we enjoyed it

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cathleen S, General Manager at Courtyard Missoula, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank You for letting us know that you had such a wonderful time at our Courtyard here in Missoula. I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed the Montana Club right next door to us. We partner with them to make dining and relaxing only a few feet away. We have had many guests compliment us on the convenience of not having to drive any where to have a drink and an outstanding meal. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Missoula.