Brownies Plus Motel
Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$97
$114
$143
$137
La Quinta Inn Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$116
Quality Inn & Suites(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$70
$67
$137
$93
Staybridge.com
$139
$121
galahotels.com
Motel 6 Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$66
Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$130
$110
Super 8 Missoula/Reserve St.(Missoula)(Great Value!)
$78
$73
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 28, 2012

OK, this is NOT a 4-star hotel. But I did not pay a 4-star price. At 54$/night, with no deposit or credit card to hold the room, though there is a deposit for using cash, it's worth it. I did use a credit card just because I usually do that. The woman at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. There is indeed unlimited coffee and tea in the main office, though the office is not open all night.

The room was clean and quite shopworn. I asked for non-smoking and detected no smoke odor. My friend in another room requested non-smoking and hers smelled like an ashtray. She didn't ask to be moved so I don't know if they would have, though clearly there were plenty of open rooms. Parking is easy and the motel is on a maindrag so easy to get around by car, walking, bus or bike.

For some reason my room was not cleaned while I was there. I hadn't requested "no service" but I usually do that so I didn't mind.

If you are looking for luxury then this isn't the place. If you want a place to crash with a fridge and micro, then this is fine and cheap.

Room Tip: Not for the pampered princess.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank MaggieTrudeau
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Readily available parking, speedy service, clean rooms, unlimited coffee, mini fridge and microwave, never had a problem getting any of my needs met. Neil was very friendly and helpful. Will definately be staying again.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank redreviewer88
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We had to stay in hotel for 3 nights wheel are heat was off ate are trailer. We did not like it one bit the rooms were clean. But they did not give us servece the next day when we asked for it becasue one the kids got sick and we used to towl to clean up there mess and they did not give us any clean towls the next day like we asked we have to go get them after we got of work are selves.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Karoline S
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Good motel and a good location, also affordable, clean, good service and a consciencious staff, they are helpful to resolve issues, also beds are comfortable. The motel is family operated, i would recommend this motel to anyone that asked if needed. hopefully this is a good reference and accepted as such. Thank you and good day!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank foxr
Reviewed April 19, 2011

We cane into Missoula on a monday evening, and used trip adviser to find Brownies Plus Motel. The reviews tagged Brownies as immensely Clean with friendly and effective service. When my father and i Stopped in the office for a room with two beds, he gave us a key and the room number and told us he wanted to make sure we were satisfied with the room before we paid for it, which i have never seen any hotel or motel do before. The room was perfect; A very clean bathroom, the beds were neat and tidy, and a mini fridge and microwave. I couldn't have found a better motel for the price. I will never need to look for another hotel in missoula again.

Room Tip: They're all great
  • Stayed: April 2011