“Try the Chicken Osaka or Ahi Tuna Salad”
Review of The Mustard Seed

The Mustard Seed
Ranked #56 of 295 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The Mustard Seed Restaurant is very contemporary and dark inside, but the booths are quite comfortable. The noise can be a problem during lunchtime, but the lunch menu offers a variety of menu items and choices for a more affordable experience. I tried the Sushi a few times but was not impressed.

There are newer reviews for The Mustard Seed

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Another Missoula longtime favorite with old standbys and new menu items. Great desserts. Plenty of parking, but it gets crowded inside.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

For a long time, this was the only place we could eat Asian food without MSG. But with other options readily available, it has lost its appeal. We make better stir-fry at home but don't have to pay $50 to feed the family. A decent option if we're trapped in that part of town for dinner, but I otherwise give it a pass.

1  Thank jallibunn70
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I just ordered take out to my hotel room in Msla,I tried it before & thought their "Fried Rice" tasted like Rice a Roni.YUCK! I just ordered 2 chicken & pork noodle bowl & egg rolls & 2 fake whipped cheesecake! I can't believe it still taste like Rice a Ron I in the noodles again! I actually paid all this money for this crap!! Going to order a pizza now! If I wanted to spend all that money for food I would of gone to China Buffet..at least its edible..unlike this pile of crap! Never again! How do u manage to stay in bussness? HORRID!!!

3  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This restaurant is always amazing. The consistency is astounding. I have eaten here for years and have never been disappointed. The service is amazing and helpful. This is a place you will feel welcome casual of dressed up.