“Yogurt=Good. Service=Bad.”

Ranked #12 of 12 Dessert in Missoula
Denver, Colorado
“Yogurt=Good. Service=Bad.”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

I go a lot of places and even work at a place where customer service is no doubt the single most important part of the business. That's what Roxiberry needs. Customer service that is unwavering. Upon arrival, the staff were conversing with a young man, that's fine. I waited for a minute or 2 for anyone to come see if I'd like a sample. I did want a sample. I had to ask for it though. I had one and then no more because the staff member walked away to continue talking with the young man. I just got whatever sounded good. Once I got to the counter I waited for another minute for the staff members to finish their conversation. One I had paid the staff member that had semi helped me immediately pulled out her cell phone and began texting without a goodbye or please come again to be heard. I like frozen yogurt and I will probably go back, but if this happens again, I can confidently say this place will shut down within a year or so...

Missoula, Montana
“Delicious low sugar choices”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Frozen yogurt can contain a lot of calories and sugar, but Roxiberry dispalys calorie counts on all flavors and several are diabetic friendly. All are totally yummy; you can mix and match to create a unique flavor. Staff provide spoons to taste samples beforehand. I find their yogurt satisfying and so filling that I take home half to save and freeze for next time. A healthful treat from Southgate Mall that tastes good!

• Visited May 2014