“One of the reasons that I drive 4 hours to Missoula on a regular basis”

Le Petit Outre Bakery
Ranked #3 of 8 Bakeries in Missoula
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Le Petit Outre's breads follow the time honored baking traditions of Europe. The breads are handcrafted using traditional methods and four basic ingredients: wheat flour, water, sea salt and yeast. LPO hearth breads are baked free form, directly on stone in a Fringand french deck oven weighing just over six tons. We offer our full line of hearth breads, european pastries, the finest espresso, artisan cheeses, meats and extra virgin olive oils from around the world in our 4th St retail shop.
KALISPELL MONTANA
“One of the reasons that I drive 4 hours to Missoula on a regular basis”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Their pizza dough truly is amazing. I don't even try to make my own at home anymore. I just stock up every time we come down. It is also on my list of places to stop each trip because I have to have one of their almond croissants. These are the best croissants I have ever eaten.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank tvholder

Missoula, Montana
“Best Coffee In Missoula”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I absolutely love Le Petit. The baristas are friendly and the pastries are to die for. My personal favorite is their almond croissants; they are flaky, buttery, and the marzipan filling melts in your mouth. The Palmier is also amazing; really crisp and buttery with sugar sprinkled on top. The coffee they make is my favorite. Every morning, my best friend and I go to Le Petit and we always get 12 oz. Vanilla Cappuccino. I can't live without my Cappuccino; it is heavenly. The perfectly brewed espresso mixed with warm milk topped with light, foamy milk froth cannot be matched. If you're looking for great coffee and pastries in Missoula, there's no better place to go than Le Petit. But go early, because they run out of pastries by mid to late morning.

• Visited May 2014
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Yum! Yum! Yum!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stopped in for a coffee with a friend while in Missoula, at her recommendation, also ended up getting one of the sticky buns. My mouth is watering right now just as I think about it! Not to mention a solid cup of coffee! Who needs Starbucks when you have this place! If I'm ever back in Missoula I will for sure be back!

• Visited February 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Practically worth the trip to Missoula alone.”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

How to begin? The location is great and parking is plentiful. The smell is heavenly. The taste of their pastries and breads is even better. The only small negative is that I would love an indoor eating space. But we have stood outside in December eating at a table, which is still better than eating in the car. What a treasure for Missoula, or any American city.

• Visited December 2012
Austin, TX
“Great latte”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Really good strong latte, decent breakfast pastries and great assortment of breads. Wish this were around the corner from where I live instead of where I vacationed.

Visited August 2013