“Great Food and Service”
Review of Noodle Express

Noodle Express
Ranked #140 of 303 Restaurants in Missoula
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My go to dish is the Halibut Osaka (brown rice) with a side of their green beans. It is always done right and very flavorful. Over the years, I have gotten to know the managers at "Noodles" and they run a very good ship. (Congrats to Dan for the new family) While I would never consider it a "fancy" eatery, I would still not shy away from taking anyone here for business or pleasure for a casual lunch or dinner. They also have a very quick and easy take out option and if you see their food truck, it is worth it. Don't just get stuck on the Halibut Osaka, between my wife and I, we have had almost everything on the menu and it has all been very good.

1  Thank SeeMT

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a great place with two locations, one on Broadway out near Reserve Street and one in the Mall. Both serve good sized portions of tasty bowls, either with rice of noodles. The Mall Noodle Bowl has a few booth seats and then seating in the adjacent Mall area. The restaurant on Reserve has decor similar to the Mustard Seed (the parent restaurant) and it is comfortable and low key. Always a good value for your money!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nothing much to dislike. When I'm in the Southgate Mall, where it's located, and I have some time mid-afternoon on my hands, I enjoy their noodle soups. I've eaten only their pork & shrimp soups. They are a little flat for me, so I spice them up w/ a lot of soy sauce.