“Awesome Afternoon Front Desk Staff”
Review of C'mon Inn

C'mon Inn
Ranked #5 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We found this hotel as drive by off the highway. The outside of the facility was beautiful and the inside corridors were even more luxurious. The hotel was very busy the afternoon we stopped it. They gave us a queen size bed room and after a long day of traveling we wanted to relax and upon turning back the sheets, it was full of black hair. The front desk staff was very apologetic, professional and friendly. They immediately changed our room for us but we decided to upgrade to a jacuzzi suite. Once again, there was black hair on the sheets. We were so exhausted and the front desk was insanely busy that I had to turn the sheets over and cover them with another blanket. We enjoyed in private jacuzzi in our room but the room was very over priced. We found it odd that the hotel jacuzzis were out in the open in the lower floor corridor. No privacy whatsoever. The pool was open late and crowded with rowdy teens/children. The morning breakfast was mediocre and the pancake/waffle maker was broken. There really isn't a designated place to eat, find a table and chow down, even if it belongs to the person who rented the room it's in front of! When we checked out the following morning we advised the day staff of the hair incident once again, they were not kind like the afternoon shift and only offered us a $15 discount, which was really humiliating. We will never stay at his hotel in this location again. The housekeeping staff really needs to learn some cleanliness!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen M
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

I would like to start off by apologizing for the lack of cleanliness in the room. We pride ourselves in keeping our hotel up to the highest standards. I am so glad to hear that the afternoon desk staff was friendly and helpful and disappointed to hear that the morning staff was not. I can assure you that your concerns will be brought to each employees attention. We do allow all of our guests to use the courtyard which means that sometimes the table in front of your room is used by another guest. I apologize if you felt like you had no where to eat. Our 2nd floor Jacuzzi suites do have a private balcony with a table and chairs.
We have had very few problems with the pancake machine but when it does go down we do everything we can to get it back up and running as soon as possible. Again, I am sincerely sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I really hope that you will give us another chance to impress you.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were floored when they quoted us at $139 for a room with a JACUZZI. Besides the jacuzzi which was awesome, the room had a full size living room! A comfortable reclining chair and couch. A kitchen sink, with a fridge, microwave, and coffee pot. We were PLEASANTLY SURPRISED when we arrived. It has a very cute set up with waterfalls and hot tubs in the center of the hotel itself, a large pool, a very cool glass elevator...we absolutely loved it and thought it was priced insanely well! would definitely visit again if ever in Montana (but probably wouldn't go to Montana again)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We love to hear from all of our customers. The Jacuzzi suites are wonderful and it sounds like you got a steal! They are definitely one of our most popular rooms and you can see why. I hope that you do come back to Montana and that we get another chance to be your host!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We just lucked out and spotted this hotel from the highway. It was most inviting from the outside and had the WOW factor on the inside considering we were in Montana. Big sky country and Big hotel lobby. Rooms were big, clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was great as it had a little something different. I can't wait to go back to Montana and I will be staying there!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We have 2 other locations in Montana that are just as wonderful. One is in Bozeman and the other is in Billings. I hope that you have the opportunity to enjoy all of them. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

By far the nicest hotel we've stayed in (with 3-star ratings - don't misinterpret - the Fairmont Pacific Rim is in a totally different class).

The interior waterscape left a calming feeling as we walked in, and felt we were going to be treated to a whole new hotel experience. We had a 2nd floor room with a balcony, and after 11 hours straight driving, we were more than happy to sit on our balcony and relax.

The beds were amazingly comfortable, and the rooms were very clean. I do have a dust allergy and can always tell when a room looks clean but isn't actually clean - my nose told me this was a clean room.

The continental breakfast in the morning was well appointed, with food even for the most picky eaters (i.e. myself and my daughter). Everyone left feeling satisfied and well rested.

There was only one small downside. With the interior waterscape, the noise did bounce off the walls, and we did find it a tad noisy around 10, and then again when breakfast was starting (6:30 ish). Definitely not a deal breaker though, as who can complain with 8 solid hours of sleep?

We will definitely be making an excuse to C'mon Inn again. Could you push your chain a bit further west for us?

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the breakfast bar - ours was directly above it, so next time would request...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

I am so glad that you chose the C'mon INN for your stay. It is great to hear likes and dislikes from our customers. I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast. We upgraded our breakfast offerings this past March and so far we have been getting great feedback. Our 3rd floor rooms tend to be quieter, as they are set back from the courtyard. There is a large shared balcony with comfy sofas and chairs on the 3rd floor. If the courtyard rooms were a bit noisy for you, try 3rd floor. I think you will love it. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Was on a month-long motorcycle journey through the Western states. Was road-weary and not feeling 100% after some nasty weather in Wyoming. Was ready for a day off the road. I made the right choice. This place was far and away THE BEST PLACE I STAYED on my whole trip. The room was ultra comfortable, quiet and luxurious. Unlike many places where you can tell that the decor and amenities are afterthoughts, this place was cohesively designed for the traveler's comfort from top to bottom.

The staff was genuinely friendly. Quick example: there is a nice park and stream next to the motel, but with no comfy place to sit and enjoy it (just picnic tables). Thinking out of the box, the young man behind the desk got me a chair from the conference room to use temporarily.

Should also mention the "business center" room upstairs where I was able to use the hotel's computer undisturbed.

Place is not the cheapest ($140/night roughly), but was worth every cent and its overall excellence made it a great value for the money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your review. We are always excited to hear from our customers. I am so glad that you got to enjoy the creek and the beautiful Montana scenery. I hope that the relaxation you received here made the rest of your trip enjoyable. We hope that we will see you on your next stop in Missoula.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We arrived into Missoula late after driving all day. Our standard king room was very roomy with very nice amenities - great bath products, large screen TV. Like another commentor here, I asked for the name of the bed manufacturer because it was great. It was so nice to go downd use one of the hot tubs - had it all to ourselves. Since there are five of them, you could take your pick. The pool was very nice as well. The buffet breakfast was better than average. It was the best value of our trip. I would definitely stay here again. It's a great place for families.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you so much for your review on Tripadvisor. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our new and improved breakfast. Thank you so much for stopping by and giving us a try. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

After several stays in the area, I think this may be the best value in Missoula. Easy on/off the major highways and free parking. Staff is friendly and professional. Rooms are spacious and clean. The buffet-style breakfast is more than adequate and there are other good restaurants nearby (Cracker Barrell is right next door). Definitely will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We truly appreciate all of the feedback we get from our customers. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your and stay and I do hope that you continue to stay with us. We also have locations in Billings, Bozeman, Casper, WY, MN and ND. Again, thank you for your business.