“Great stay!!”
Review of C'mon Inn

C'mon Inn
Ranked #4 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Traveling with family, including a 6 year old. The decor is like a mountain lodge - very cute! Staff is friendly, rooms are large and CLEAN! The pool was a hit with our nephew! Breakfast included fresh fruit, cereal, etc. and hot items - sausage, biscuits and gravy, eggs. The hotel is just right off the highway, next to Cracker Barrel. Wonderful stay!!

Room Tip: The 3rd floor rooms have a nice sitting area by each of the rooms that overlook all of the lodge dec...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

I want to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We enjoy hearing from our customers and appreciate your feedback. We hope that you continue to stay with C'mon INN whenever you can. Thanks again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

While looking for a roomwe saw tge billboard and discounted the hotel. However, when driving by saw a wonderful lodge likebuilding and gave it achance. Wonderful clean, relaxing, well decoratedroom. Great common area, which we did not use but the water area was tempting. Cozy fireplace, We were on arestricted diet so we only had coffee, but the breakfast was very nice. We criss cross the country several times a year & will check out other hotels in chain

Room Tip: If you want very quiet get a room not facing atrium
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am so glad that you gave us a chance and very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We have 2 hotels in MN, 2 hotels in ND, 3 hotels in MT and 1 in Casper, WY. I hope that you get to enjoy all of our locations, as each one has something unique to offer. Thanks again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had erroneously booked the nearby Marriott Hotel for the wrong date. That hotel was full, but they suggested we checkout the C'mon Inn. What a pleasant unexpected surprise! The facility was western rustic, the rooms were great, and the service staff most helpful. Montana charm at its best and without the high price of Montana resorts. We agree with the previous reports - very clean. The breakfast was better than most chain hotels.

I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to family members and friends.

Room Tip: Pretty hard to beat access from I-90 and nearby restaurants
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review on Tripadvisor. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our breakfast upgrade is a recent addition and it seems to be a hit. I am happy to hear that you also enjoyed it. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We've seen this hotel for years, well ever since the Starbucks went in nearby, but have not been able to get a room - until this last trip. We're not a 'reservation' family when we are on the way home from our road trip to S. Dakota - we want to get as far as possible on that first day. This day, we only made it as far as Missoula. The C'mon Inn beckoned and there was a room. 2 queens, first floor, by the :gulp: pool. Drat. Oh well, tired and hungry, who cares. Needn't have worried, the pool (which was large by hotel standards) was enclosed. Completely. Turns out the rooms have a 'patio' in the atrium area. Nice. You don't always want to lay in bed and watch TV with the kids.

The beds were super soft which I thought would be a problem, but wasn't. Lots of pillows. Nice, fluffy towels and larger than average shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion. The room was smallish, but really probably average. Everything was neat, tidy, and appeared clean. The TV was large and had some digital channels, but the analog ones were horrible - lines throughout the whole screen. Very annoying.

The atrium was neat. Very large, with interesting details like a waterfall and fish ponds (sans fish). There were i think 4 hot tubs; 2 in the swimming area and 2 in the atrium area which was weird, but I guess if you just want to hang out away from noisy children swimming then it's a good thing. There was a video game room and a ping-pong table (fun!) in the atrium.

The breakfast area was clean and well organized with lots of choices (all from the ubiquitous Sysco): scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage links, yogurt, cereal, a good assortment of teas, lots of bread choices (though the toaster could be replaced, took 2 gos on dark to actually toast my english muffin). The most interesting part for the kids though, was a pancake maker; a self contained unit that spit out 2 pretty good cakes at the push of a button.

All in all, it was a pretty good experience. The staff was polite, efficient, and seemed glad to help. We only stayed one night, but of the 3 hotels we stayed at during our trip, this was by far the best - and cheapest. I would stay here again and recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We have 8 locations across MN, ND, MT, and WY. They are all great places to stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was our first time staying at this hotel and I was a little leery since I hadn't heard of it before, but it was pretty on the outside. I was not disappointed! I was beautiful inside and our room was fantastic! They also have a generous military discount. I won't hesitate to book vacations with them from now on. Plus they are rolling out a rewards club in the coming months.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you gave us a chance. I just wanted to let you know that we do have a frequent stay program for our customers. I know that they are looking to improve this program in the future, but we do have a program in place right now. After nine nights, we take your average rate and apply it to your tenth night. We have a stamp card that must be stamped at check out. If you have any questions or would like to start a stamp card please contact me. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

First time. Enjoyed it. Would recommend. The complimentary breakfast is surprising good with even prepared items such as biscuits, eggs, and hash browns. My nephew enjoyed the pool. Father and I enjoyed a hot tub after a day sapphire mining.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor. We love hearing from our customers. I hope that you enjoyed your time in Montana and hopefully we will see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had never heard of C'mon Inn but the other chain hotels were booked so we tried it. The worst review I read was peeling wallpaper & I could deal with that! What a cozy, social environment. Loved the lodge feel, just like you will read in other reviews the bed was VERY comfortable!! The hotel was VERY clean, yes wallpaper a little outdated but really? The ONLY reason I didn't give it 5 stars was with a family of 4 the bathroom space was tight (sink inside bathroom which made it hard to get ready while someone was showering. Buffet breakfast was great too!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor with what I would call an atrium room. Outside one of your doors is a...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

I am so glad that you gave the C'mon INN a chance. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon. We have 7 other locations across Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota and Minnesota. Thanks again for your wonderful review.