“First timers, will be back!”
Review of C'mon Inn

C'mon Inn
Ranked #4 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed here on a recommendation from friends, we loved it! We had an interior king suite with a pull out sofa for our kids. Both the bed and sofa were very, very comfortable, the only thing that was a little weird was that there was no fresh air. We had a balcony that overlooked the main area with all of the hot tubs, the kids loved it I on the other had didn't love that there was light shining in the cracks of the curtains all of the time. This in no way would influence me not to stay here again though. The continental breakfast was really good with lots of choices including pancakes, sausage, hashbrowns, toast, cereal, and pastries (there was more I am forgetting). All of the pools and hot tubs were fun. It was a little unusual having the hot tubs in the main areas of the hotel, but it added a nice laid back atmosphere to the rustic decor of the hotel. My kids had a blast using the pools and hot tub in the designated pool area, I thought the pool was a little chilly though! All of the pools and hot tubs were very clean. We loved the decor, the waterfall and my kids were infatuated with the glass elevator.

This hotel is close to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Cracker Barrell (shares a parking lot), Walmart, Old Navy, Famous Daves restaurant (yummy!!!), lots of other restaurants (including fast food), and more places to shop.

Room Tip: Next time I would consider choosing an outside room so that I could have fresh air and no overhead l...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. We take pride in the service we provide and I am glad that we could pass that on to you. We did turn our pool temp down a little this spring when we put in a new chlorine system. The pool is now heated to between 82 and 84 degrees. I am happy to hear that your children were able to enjoy all of our amenities. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

It's very pretty walking in, however, the rooms are not well maintained. A lot of dust and peeling wall paper, it wasn't what I expected for C'mon Inn. The pool was too cold to swim in and a few of the hot tubs where very murky. Maid staff was mediocre at best, had to ask for it as we stayed more than one day. I had pearls come up missing out of my suit case, I can't say exactly what happened I just know that I never used them in the hotel. Price wise, it wasn't bad as it's one of the lowest priced of this chain. Good breakfast and comfortable beds, that is a plus. To me, the comfort of the bed is very important and it has the best. Not a bad place to stay by any means, but I wouldn't spend more than one night here again. This could be better, the housekeeping department really needs improvement.

Room Tip: Rooms are actually quieter and the front desk does enforce the quiet hours (much appreciated). For...
1  Thank searching4utopia

I would like to thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear that our housekeeping was not up to standards. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel. I have passed on all of your concerns to our head housekeeper. I do want to assure you that all of our housekeepers our honest and trustworthy, and I would hope that if there was ever a concern otherwise, it would be brought to management attention immediately. I hope that you give us another try on your next visit to Missoula.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

C'mon Inn is a perfectly fine, if unexceptional, hotel located on the outskirts of Missoula about halfway between downtown and the airport. The rooms are pleasant, if not overly large, and nicely appointed. The staff is friendly and helpful. The public spaces are nice, although having hot tubs in the lobby seemed a bit strange. There is a gym, although it's a bit on the small side. The free breakfast was adequate, but suffered from a lack of healthful options and truly disappointing coffee. Given what is available in Missoula, C'Mon Inn is probably at least as good a choice as any.

Room Tip: Some rooms open into the atrium rather than outside. Avoid those.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not think our breakfast was not up to standards. We have put in a kitchen to give more food options and we always offer fruit, yogurt and wheat bread. I hope that the next time you are in Missoula, you choose to stay with us.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the hotel so much we cancelled our outdoor activities (it was raining anyway) and stayed in. Beautiful place...CLEAN hot tubs and pool. I usually will not use public pools but I lived in the hot tubs here...they are drained and cleaned more than I have ever seen.
The staff is great...left the DND sign out too long and Housekeeping left us a note to ensure they had been by but DND us.
One evening we had ice cream by the lobby fireplace... the staff even dimmed the lights.
The best thing...the beds are super comfy very important when staying any length if time.
Make reservations and ENJOY this place is awesome and beautiful (beary cute haha).

• Stayed: May 2013
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I would like to thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We truly appreciate all of the feedback from our customers. We clean and drain our hot tubs nightly to ensure they are fresh for the next customer. We try our best to accommodate all of our customer's needs. I am so glad that the staff was able to make your stay memorable. We hope that we see you again soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

We are a huge fans of the Cmon Inn experience. The design was created for the modern family. We requested a two room suite. We had a bedroom/bathroom with a sitting are separated with a door. Adjacent to the sitting room is the outdoor patio. The genius of the room is that there are two separate doors; one in the bedroom, one in the sitting room. You can put your baby to bed and sneak out the other door to enjoy the hot tubs/pool/fitness center.

• Stayed: May 2013

I want to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. The 2 room suites are perfect for families. We are truly thankful for your business and hope that you will choose us again on your next trip to Missoula. We also have locations in Billings and Bozeman if you travel that direction.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This place was wonderful! The only problem we encountered was late night hot tubbers being too loud. The cookies were good the breakfast was good the room was very nice. We really enjoyed our interior private balcony. In fact we like it so much we ordered pizza in instead of going out. We will stay here again someday!

• Stayed: April 2013

I want to thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We really appreciate all of our customer's feedback. I apologize for the courtyard noise. We do our best to keep the noise level down. The indoor private balconies are really nice. I am so glad that you chose to stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed here for 3 weeks, they have 5 hot tubs so you don't have to be in with strangers, plus a huge pool for the kids. Beds where nice and has a giant tv in the room. Nice place. Close to Wal-mart and also has a lot of shopping places close by.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

David,
I wanted to thank you for your review. I am so glad to see that you enjoyed yourself on your extended stay. We hope that we see you again in the future! Don't forget we have locations in Billings and Bozeman if you are ever in those areas.