“Awesome service”
Review of C'mon Inn

C'mon Inn
Ranked #4 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed here for 3 weeks, they have 5 hot tubs so you don't have to be in with strangers, plus a huge pool for the kids. Beds where nice and has a giant tv in the room. Nice place. Close to Wal-mart and also has a lot of shopping places close by.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

David,
I wanted to thank you for your review. I am so glad to see that you enjoyed yourself on your extended stay. We hope that we see you again in the future! Don't forget we have locations in Billings and Bozeman if you are ever in those areas.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband and I were driving cross country and called the local Best Western and they said they were full but they referred us to this hotel and said they would match their price. Which they did! We were a little nervous because the name makes it sound a little... rustic. But it was a beautiful clean and fun hotel. Great breakfast buffet. Beautiful rooms. Loved all the hot tubs ! I will definitely be staying here the next time I am in Missoula.

Room Tip: Outer rooms are best the inside rooms only have a balcony over the inside of the hotel room
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We really appreciate all of the feedback that our customers give. Since your stay we have improved our breakfast and refinished our pool. We are now serving scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, sausage and ham (2 times per week) along with all the other wonderful food we have always offered. We hope that you make the Missoula C'mon INN your destination when you are in Missoula. We also have 7 other hotels across MT, ND, MN and WY.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Staying here with family and the soccer team.
Not as loud as I had anticipated, great beds.
Breakfast is ok. Cracker Barrell is right next door.
Have stayed several times in th past.
Great place in Missoula. Decent price as well.
Great location, only disappointment is the weather.. LOL
Spring time in the Rocky's.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I wanted to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We appreciate all of the feedback we get from our customers. We have opened our new kitchen and have added some hot options to our breakfast. We are now serving scrambled eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, and ham (2 times per week). We hope that you stay with us again in the future.

Front Desk Mananger

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here last weekend and were really impressed with the place. It has that 'rustic/outdoor' vibe with several nice mounted animals , indoor waterfall and the interior logs. The price is just a tad higher than comparable hotels in Missoula, but I think it was worth it. We were on the first floor, rooms were clean, instead of opening to the outside, they open to a common area inside which was very nice with chairs and tables. Continental breakfast was average, would like to have seen some bacon or sausage, but oh well. My only complaint was the rooms were too warm, despite setting the thermostat on the coldest setting. The front desk told us they were re-doing the heating/cooling units for each room though. Once that issue us solved, we'll definately be back!

• Stayed: March 2013

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. We hope that you make it your destination the next time you are in Missoula. I wanted to let you know that we have expanded our breakfast offerings. We opened our kitchen about 3 weeks ago and have added sausage, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns and ham (2 times per week). I am sorry that your room was too warm. We do have to turn our chiller off in the winter time so that it does not freeze. The springtime can be difficult when we get warm days. Our chiller is up and running now and the room A/C is working great. Again, thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

The king bed was comfortable, though the linens stiff. Clean rooms with refrigerator and microwave. This is geared more for families. Adequately furnished with court yard rooms. I was really looking forward to hot tubs as it was cold outside but very disappointed. Very.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank wilwag
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

I wanted to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our hot tubs. We keep our tubs between 103 degrees and 105 degrees per state code. We do drain them and refill them every night so they may not be quite to temperature early in the morning. I hope that the next time you are in Missoula you will give us another try.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My friend from Nashville, who is named "Captain Adventure" by his grandchildren, invited me to join him in Montana while they visited their daughter and newest grand-daughter in Missoula. He informed me we would be using the C'mon Inn for our lodging during the stay - "The Finest Establishment in the City, if not the Entire State of Montana".

When I checked in, late in the evening, after a long day's travel, I knew - right off - that he was not exaggerating. The staff was friendly, helpful, and attentive to my needs. The room was spacious, clean (not just clean, as in orderly, but clean as in "fresh"). Then, after a late dinner at a nearby restaurant, I laid down. They've invested extra dollars in the bedding, and it produced one of the most restful night's sleep I've ever experienced while travelling.

There is a breakfast buffet that is first rate. They had a little sign in the lobby that they had a program to improve the buffet, and were soliciting suggestions. Considering the variety, freshness, and availablity of the food - including the waffles and pancakes - I would be hard pressed to know how they could improve on the breakfast experience.

The staff handles everyone in a courteous manner, and with unfailing good humor. I'm an early riser, and like to use the business center in the pre-dawn hours. Retrieving the key from the night staff at the front desk lets you see the motel in a different presentation - usually. Here, the night staff is just as up on their game as the day staff. They're NOT tired, grumpy, sleepy. In fact, conversations with them brightened up MY morning, and got my day off to a great start.

I was visiting Montana in late October, so I expected snow. I wasn't disappointed. What was furtherest from my mind was taking along a swimming suit. Big mistake. The C'mon Inn has multiple hot tubs located in the central atrium that would have been perfect for soaking out the shoulder strains of our hiking and motoring day trips. There is a HUGE indoor pool for lap swimming or family frolicking just off the atrium.

As we passed another motel during our travels - a recognizable, high quality establishment - Captain Adventure lamented that he had been "forced" to stay there - ONCE - when visiting Missoula, and the C'mon Inn was completely full. After staying with them, I could see his point.

Room Tip: All rooms face into central atrium with elevator access to upper floors from both ends of motel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

I want to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I am so glad that you got to enjoy Montana with your dear friend. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the C'mon INN as well. I hope that you get back to Montana some time soon and come visit us again. Thanks again.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stayed here after a horrible experience in Kallispell, this hotel let us check in earlier than we expected and gave us excellent service all around. The beds are wonderful and the rooms were very clean, it is worth the extra money to stay here. The Cracker Barrel restaurant next door is a must also.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

I want to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I am so glad that we were able to accommodate your requests and could make your stay memorable. I hope that the next time you are in Missoula you stay with us. We look forward to serving you again.