“Great For quick winter getaway”
Review of C'mon Inn

C'mon Inn
Ranked #3 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We have traveled here just about every winter for a break. has a nice enough pool, 7 hot tubs. rooms with private tubs if needed. what more do you want for $100

have pizza or chinese delivered to hotel to feed the kids them me an the wife head out to the Italian resturant 1/2 mile down the road

it's no 4 star hotel but what did you expect.

Room Tip: If you don't like noise after 10:00pm don't stay on pool level, but all rooms face the main...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 2, 2012

SO terible experience for me. I spent two nights and due to the open layout I was able to hear the "chucky cheese party" both nights till 11 pm. If you like kids screaming and running up and down the stairs then this is the place. Calls to the desk were worthless. NO ENFORCEMENT what so ever. I would have been better off setting up a tent in a daycare. I WILL NOT BE BACK!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank James B
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

I want to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We are a destination for families and tend to be busier on Friday and Saturday nights. We do our best to control the noise level and respond to all complaints the best we can. I will discuss your concerns with my staff to ensure that we are doing our best to control the noise. We do keep our courtyard open until 11pm but we ask our guests that they respect other guests who may be trying to sleep by keeping the noise level down. I hope that you will give us another chance and if you do, I would recommend staying in a 3rd floor room. These rooms tend to be less noisy as they are set back from our courtyard area. Thank you. Jessica Tripp, Front Desk Manager

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Great hotel for some special time or fun for the family. lots to do and keep everyone busy, very nice beds, great sleep. Great place to make memories that will last or just a quick stop for the night.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2011

When this hotel first opened up in Missoula I stayed there frequently with work. Seemed clean and good value. Since it has opened it seems to have gone down hill and this trip was my last straw. Thin walls. I listened to the conversations next to me all night and then first thing in the morning all parking lot traffic. Sink didn't drain at all. When we checked in there were "hairs" on the toilet. When house keeping came they left a pee soaked wad on toilet paper on the bathroom floor. We hadn't even used that bathroom because of the sink and it was worse after house keeping came. Also there's not a working fan in the bathroom.... After taking a shower the moisture was all over the walls. Mold anyone? When I brought this up with front desk they took a whole $15.00 off my weekend visit.

That's probably the last time I will visit that hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on inner ring are quieter. Thin walls so ask to be away from other guests if possible.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary C
Jessica T, General Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

I just wanted to take a minute to respond to your review. We appreciate all reviews as this lets us know where to make improvements. I have talked with my staff members that were working that night. They felt horrible about the events that took place and did offer to clean the room again. Also, they did pass on the managers contact information to discuss these issues further with Brent or I. We were never contacted. Again, I do apologize for the events that took place. We strive to maintain our building to the highest standards and to make sure all of our guests enjoy their stay. We hope that you will give us another chance to prove that.

Jessica Tripp
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed November 10, 2011

We recently spent the night at the C'Mon Inn. It is very convenient off the freeway, with a Cracker Barrel in the same parking lot and a Starbuck's across the street. The hotel and rooms are very clean and comfortable. As you can see by the pictures, it is very warm and inviting. We used the pool, hot tub and exercise facilities. This is our second stay. The first was several years ago, after breaking down in a motor home. We stayed there for a week while our rig was repaired. Both of our stays were very comfortable with a very helpful and pleasant staff.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2011

The C'Mon Inn is conveniently located right off the interstate (Reserve Exit) which makes it a perfect stopping off spot when in the Missoula area. The building and landscaping make it seem as if you're in warm & cozy log cabin in the woods!

We stayed at the C'mon Inn last night and our 8 year old son reported this morning that it was the "BEST HOTEL EVER!" He should know as we've stayed in a LOT of motels the last two months and this is the only one which has impressed me enough to take the time to write a review.

After 14 hours on the road yesterday, we called the C'Mon Inn from across the street where we were having dinner at MacKenzie River Pizza restaurant. When we arrived at the C'Mon Inn an hour later, the kids warmed themselves by the cozy fireplace while they waited for me to finish checking in. During check-in, the clerk was very helpful and I was pleasantly surprised to find that our room had already been made ready for us with the rollaway already in place!

The room was very nicely decorated and CLEAN with a larger than normal (for a motel) sized flat screen TV on the wall. The beds and pillows were VERY COMFORTABLE including the rollaway which our son reported had none of the "poking springs" of which the rollaway from the previous night had had many. Even though our room was right next to the courtyard, it had enough sound barrier that we were not at all bothered by any noise from that area.

The courtyard right outside our room is AWESOME! It is a huge log cabin style courtyard with tall vaulted ceilings. The waterfall, greenery, and landscaping help break up the area into smaller, more private sections for the four hot tubs, ping pong tables, and tables/chairs. It was very convenient for the kids to enjoy a game of ping pong near enough where I could keep an eye on them from the hot tub and all of this was just outside our room where we could easily go back/forth from the room to the game table/hot tub.

The next time we're in the area, we will definitely plan our trip to allow a stay over in Missoula and the C'Mon Inn will DEFINITELY be our motel of choice!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We stayed here with my granddaughter on our way home from Yellowstone in July. We have stayed here many times on our trips to the Midwest. I am always impressed with the cleanliness and the helpfulness of the staff. The rooms are great and the breakfast, while not overwhelming is good and offers a wide variety. It is extremely handy to the freeway and gas stations. It continues to be our favorite place to stay in Missoula.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family