“Warm & Cozy log cabin”

Ranked #9 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Montana
“Warm & Cozy log cabin”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

The C'Mon Inn is conveniently located right off the interstate (Reserve Exit) which makes it a perfect stopping off spot when in the Missoula area. The building and landscaping make it seem as if you're in warm & cozy log cabin in the woods!

We stayed at the C'mon Inn last night and our 8 year old son reported this morning that it was the "BEST HOTEL EVER!" He should know as we've stayed in a LOT of motels the last two months and this is the only one which has impressed me enough to take the time to write a review.

After 14 hours on the road yesterday, we called the C'Mon Inn from across the street where we were having dinner at MacKenzie River Pizza restaurant. When we arrived at the C'Mon Inn an hour later, the kids warmed themselves by the cozy fireplace while they waited for me to finish checking in. During check-in, the clerk was very helpful and I was pleasantly surprised to find that our room had already been made ready for us with the rollaway already in place!

The room was very nicely decorated and CLEAN with a larger than normal (for a motel) sized flat screen TV on the wall. The beds and pillows were VERY COMFORTABLE including the rollaway which our son reported had none of the "poking springs" of which the rollaway from the previous night had had many. Even though our room was right next to the courtyard, it had enough sound barrier that we were not at all bothered by any noise from that area.

The courtyard right outside our room is AWESOME! It is a huge log cabin style courtyard with tall vaulted ceilings. The waterfall, greenery, and landscaping help break up the area into smaller, more private sections for the four hot tubs, ping pong tables, and tables/chairs. It was very convenient for the kids to enjoy a game of ping pong near enough where I could keep an eye on them from the hot tub and all of this was just outside our room where we could easily go back/forth from the room to the game table/hot tub.

The next time we're in the area, we will definitely plan our trip to allow a stay over in Missoula and the C'Mon Inn will DEFINITELY be our motel of choice!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Lake Tapps, WA
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We stayed here with my granddaughter on our way home from Yellowstone in July. We have stayed here many times on our trips to the Midwest. I am always impressed with the cleanliness and the helpfulness of the staff. The rooms are great and the breakfast, while not overwhelming is good and offers a wide variety. It is extremely handy to the freeway and gas stations. It continues to be our favorite place to stay in Missoula.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed September 29, 2011

My family went on a camping road trip this summer. About midway we decided we wanted a little normal comfort. We saw a billboard about 60 miles south of here, looked up the tripadvisor reviews and dropped in.

We stayed mid-week and the place wasn't too busy. The room/suite we got was lovely and spacious. It was clean and comfortable.

There were lots of hot tubs in the center of the hotel and a lovely pool for the kiddos who spent the bulk of our there or watching a movie.

There was a breakfast, which was typical hotel lobby breakfast fare except they have a machine that you push a button and it makes two pancakes for you right then and there. That was kinda cool.

There is a Cracker Barrel behind the hotel where we ate dinner and lunch the next day. (There's no Cracker Barrels in Oregon so my kids thought this was the best treat ever.)

I would go again. It's likely even more lovely in the winter when it's cold.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
KY
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I had not heard of the C'mon Inn chain of hotels but I am so glad we stopped in and stayed here. We were travelling from the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone to Glacier National Park and needed a stop-over. It is super nice, super comfortable and accomodating. My husband loved the recliner and I loved the United Feather and Down linens and pillows. Who could ask for anything more??? We liked it so much that we booked another overnight stay at the Billings C'mon Inn before we flew out to our Kentucky home.
Thanks for all the local advice as well! Great staff.

Room Tip: My husband smokes, so we try to ask for a ground floor room by an exit door.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Eastern Washington
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I travel for my business, and occasionally take my doggies with me. While this was not a "pet friendly" hotel, there was a vacant lot close by, and the amenities within the hotel itself made it the best choice for my stay.
The pool areas were clean, my room was clean, and it was very convenient for freeway access, without the usual noise.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Polson, Montana
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I stayed at the C'Mon Inn for business in August. I have stayed there several times in the past and it has always been a nice stay. The room was nicely updated with white linens, a great reclining chair, microwave and refrigerator as well as a big screen tv. This is a great motel for families, couples or singles. Also great for seniors. It is neat how they have the various hot tubs in the middle of the motel, but also nice that there is a hot tub in with the pool in a more private area. The only reason I gave it four out of five is the breakfast. It isn't bad but it would be nice if there was a protein like hard boiled eggs or a breakfast meat. The belgian waffles are great though!

Room Tip: Rooms on the main floor are nice, especially if you are on the inside by the hot tubs. You get a pr...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed September 8, 2011

This was our first stay at a C'mon Inn. Don't know about the rest, but this one was an exceptional experience. Great first impression upon entering, really good room and comfortable bed. Hope they expand east.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple