“Great spot to stop”

Ranked #5 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Lake Tapps, WA
“Great spot to stop”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We stayed here with my granddaughter on our way home from Yellowstone in July. We have stayed here many times on our trips to the Midwest. I am always impressed with the cleanliness and the helpfulness of the staff. The rooms are great and the breakfast, while not overwhelming is good and offers a wide variety. It is extremely handy to the freeway and gas stations. It continues to be our favorite place to stay in Missoula.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed September 29, 2011

My family went on a camping road trip this summer. About midway we decided we wanted a little normal comfort. We saw a billboard about 60 miles south of here, looked up the tripadvisor reviews and dropped in.

We stayed mid-week and the place wasn't too busy. The room/suite we got was lovely and spacious. It was clean and comfortable.

There were lots of hot tubs in the center of the hotel and a lovely pool for the kiddos who spent the bulk of our there or watching a movie.

There was a breakfast, which was typical hotel lobby breakfast fare except they have a machine that you push a button and it makes two pancakes for you right then and there. That was kinda cool.

There is a Cracker Barrel behind the hotel where we ate dinner and lunch the next day. (There's no Cracker Barrels in Oregon so my kids thought this was the best treat ever.)

I would go again. It's likely even more lovely in the winter when it's cold.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
KY
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I had not heard of the C'mon Inn chain of hotels but I am so glad we stopped in and stayed here. We were travelling from the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone to Glacier National Park and needed a stop-over. It is super nice, super comfortable and accomodating. My husband loved the recliner and I loved the United Feather and Down linens and pillows. Who could ask for anything more??? We liked it so much that we booked another overnight stay at the Billings C'mon Inn before we flew out to our Kentucky home.
Thanks for all the local advice as well! Great staff.

Room Tip: My husband smokes, so we try to ask for a ground floor room by an exit door.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Eastern Washington
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I travel for my business, and occasionally take my doggies with me. While this was not a "pet friendly" hotel, there was a vacant lot close by, and the amenities within the hotel itself made it the best choice for my stay.
The pool areas were clean, my room was clean, and it was very convenient for freeway access, without the usual noise.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Polson, Montana
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I stayed at the C'Mon Inn for business in August. I have stayed there several times in the past and it has always been a nice stay. The room was nicely updated with white linens, a great reclining chair, microwave and refrigerator as well as a big screen tv. This is a great motel for families, couples or singles. Also great for seniors. It is neat how they have the various hot tubs in the middle of the motel, but also nice that there is a hot tub in with the pool in a more private area. The only reason I gave it four out of five is the breakfast. It isn't bad but it would be nice if there was a protein like hard boiled eggs or a breakfast meat. The belgian waffles are great though!

Room Tip: Rooms on the main floor are nice, especially if you are on the inside by the hot tubs. You get a pr...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed September 8, 2011

This was our first stay at a C'mon Inn. Don't know about the rest, but this one was an exceptional experience. Great first impression upon entering, really good room and comfortable bed. Hope they expand east.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stayed in the C'mon Inn in Bozeman after a trip through Yellowstone, and we loved it so much that we stayed in the Missoula C'mon in as well. The Inn in Missoula wasn't quite as nice as the one in Bozeman, but just by a hair, they were both amazing and unfortunately, I think the hotels were our kids favorite part of the trip despite traveling through Jackson Hole and Yellowstone! The beds are incredibly comfortable, but the pull out couches are awful, the kids complained about back-aches the next day. We stayed in kitchenette suite in Bozeman and a regular suite in Missoula and the Kitchenette suite is amazing if your willing to put out the money...we paid $200. a night for the deluxe, corner, kitchen suite and worth every penny.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family