“greedy bastards snobby customers.there underpaid staff is cool”
Review of Good Food Store

Good Food Store
Ranked #21 of 292 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Healthy
Missoula, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“greedy bastards snobby customers.there underpaid staff is cool”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

the good food store is a non profit store,,yeah right! $9.00 for a gallon of apple juice ! the only people that shop here .. are rich yuppy scum from california who have infected our area.who think its chic to get ripped off..and trust fund kids ridding mommy and daddys credit card...this infection has resulted in cost of living expenses to rise in our area dramatically..as for the deli...its great ..if ya come from a family where tasteless crap is the norm ...so if ya wanna pay ridicules prices and eat with snobby people with tasteless meals go to g.f. store...some one please open a real healthy food store..and please boycott this establishment..we deserve better

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank nobodys f

Cottonwood Idaho
“Try the chocolate cream pie!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

In the bakery area search out the Good Food Store's own chocolate cream pie slices to eat there or take away. Deliciously decadent!

Visited February 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great store!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I am a Whole Foods store snob. With that said, I entered the Good Food store with no great expectations. Low and behold, I was blown away!! This store makes Whole Foods look like nothing. I don't even know where to begin. The produce is organic, fresh and local....need I say more? They have a bulk food section which includes nuts, spices, teas, coffees, grains, flours, condiments, homemade granolas, etc etc etc. I spent 3 hours shopping in this place for my son's food. The people that work there are so pleasant and knowledgable, which makes the whole experience all the more better. Of course, in the middle of all that shopping, we got hungry. No problem, there is a deli right there in the store with food made fresh to order. There is also fresh pressed juice, smoothies, coffee, teas, salad bar and fresh baked goods from local bakeries. I had lunch there 2 days in a row cause it was so delicious. I had the vegetarian burger and a greek wrap. I also had a juice. All were excellent. The only problem with this store is that it is very expensive. The prepared food not so much, but the groceries were really high. They carry some unusual things that you can not get at other markets, so I guess that's why some of their prices are through the roof. The bulk items and produce were priced reasonable. I will be going back on my next visit to Missoula to get some of the things I can't get in Pennsylvania! Also, carrot muffins are sooo good!!

• Visited August 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Amazing deli/restaurant”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This store needs to franchise into Canada!!! If there is one thing I like, it's building your own salad and paying by weight. Absolutely wonderful, fresh ingredients, glorious salad dressing~there are many choices with sandwiches, also. Very helpful staff. Then we wandered around the store. Huge bulk food area, fresh veggies and fruit, great bread choices~a food lovers dream. Go there and fill up your cooler with some fine food. Oh, and for Canadians...I do love buying wine at my grocery store. So civilized. ;)

• Visited September 2013
Loveland, Colorado
“Missoula's "Whole Foods"! I am in love with this place!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This place is a hidden treasure in Missoula! I loved everything about this place! Good Food Store is local and much like Whole Foods, minus the pretentious feel and price. I was in town for work and met a colleague there for a quick dinner. Seating is casual, and food bar offers so much to choose from...if you are vegan or vegetarian, many choices that are incredibly delicious! I went both days I was in town, and actually did some shopping for some take-home items. Stop by to visit their hot food bar, cold food, grab a smoothie, coffee, sweet treat to go, do grocery shopping, shop for cards made by local artists...but visit this store. You won't be disappointed! : )

• Visited August 2013