“YUM -As their T-shirt back says...”
Review of Treasure State Donuts - CLOSED

Treasure State Donuts
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Seaside, Oregon, United States
“YUM -As their T-shirt back says...”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Fresh warm doughnuts; everything from traditional plain glazed to gourmet Turkish Mocha and Bacon Maple Bar. Fresh is the key word here. There was quite a line and once you try the doughnuts you'll understand why. Delish! My only criticism is that my Maple Bar didn't taste very 'mapley'.
Service was quick and friendly. Their T shirts are unique too. I'm going back to snag one of them as we leave Missoula.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Robyn F

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Room for improvement”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have been to numerous local donut shops in my day and I have not came across one that has more expensive prices than Treasure State Donuts. The quality is good (if you can manage to get there early enough, wait in line and overpay). I think there is room for improvement on meeting the demand for donuts so they aren't sold out by 10:30 am and I refuse to pay $2.00 for a donut I can get everywhere else for less than a dollar.

Missoula, Montana
“Not my fav...”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The line is always long here, but this would not be the doughnut stop for me. It is a cool, VERY friendly environment, which I really appreciate. They use organic ingredients which is great. But the doughnuts just didn't taste good. If you are a more adventurous person than me, they seem to have woven some funky recipes which you should try. Just not my cup of tea.

Big Sky, Montana
“Very Good Donuts, Cool Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Any time a donut shop opens up is big news these days, so I was happy to see this in Missoula. Stopped in here recently with my son and we both enjoyed our donuts. In fact, I ordered a jelly donut--which I rarely do--and it was one of the best I've ever tasted. Cool atmosphere, good coffee and donuts...what more is there in life? Great job!

2 Thank BigSkyEditor