“Good location in summer- lousy food”
Review of Brooks and Browns

Brooks and Browns
Ranked #172 of 297 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Nice wait staff. Food is not very good, overpriced for what it is. I go there with a group of friends who like to sit outdoors in summer. It is one of the few venues in Missoula where you can do that with a fairly large group. I would never go there if location were not on river.

1  Thank Fearlessmsla

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I came here for the weekly karaoke. There was a good size crowd for the event. While there I had wine and we ordered a couple of appetizers. I would recommend the nachos which are HUGE. I would also recommend the sweet potato appetizer. It is a large plate of waffle cut sweet potatoes topped with bacon and blue cheese...very yummy and MUST be shared!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Make sure you try the french onion soup and the nachos.....the best! You will also find the servers to be friendly, make good suggestions and keep the iced tea or coffee replenished.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Delicious breakfast and courteous staff! I love the view out on the riverside park! Thanks to Antione!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We have started going to Brooks and Browns on a fairly regular basis for their weekly trivia night (Thursdays, 7:30). They have great drink specials and pretty generous half orders of nachos. Megan has been our server several times, and she is great! She's very attentive, friendly, and knowledgeable of the specials - she never tires of listing all the drink options for us. Great service - thanks a lot!