“Delicious Breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Delicious breakfast and courteous staff! I love the view out on the riverside park! Thanks to Antione!

There are newer reviews for Brooks and Browns

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We have started going to Brooks and Browns on a fairly regular basis for their weekly trivia night (Thursdays, 7:30). They have great drink specials and pretty generous half orders of nachos. Megan has been our server several times, and she is great! She's very attentive, friendly, and knowledgeable of the specials - she never tires of listing all the drink options for us. Great service - thanks a lot!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

The breakfast came with the price of the room, but if one considers meals to be one of the extra enjoyments of traveling then have breakfast at another of the fine breakfast places in Misoula.

My first order of eggs over medium was burnt and I sent back. The second order was overlooked, but since my breakfast companion was half through her meal, I accepted it. The toast was cold, probably a result of the send back. The potato's a clump that was burned on the top and bottom and warm in the middle.
The service was adequate, but nothing to rave about.
It was an uneventful meal that provided little more than fuel for the start of my day.
I would be hard pressed to return.
The views from the dining room were some of the best in the downtown, so maybe a different meal would be worth a try.

1  Thank zfreebyrd
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Brooks and Browns has a fun and relaxing atmosphere for a nice dinner with family or an evening out with friends. Our last visit to Brooks & Browns was to watch the Cat/Griz football game and our server, Megan, was excellent . She is very friendly and attentive and was patient and nice as our party grew from 2 people to 9. Food and drink specials are great. Brooks & Browns also hosts a Trivia Night on Thursdays which is reall fun and laid-back and has great prizes for winners!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

My friends Antoine and Bridget made my stay pleasant and memorable. Really nice people. They both made me and my friends feel very welcomed and at home.