“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Missoula
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

Very clean, courteous staff, excellent breakfast, convenient location. I would definitely stay at this motel the next time I visit Missoula.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2014
Clean, courteous, and convenient...words we love to hear in a review about our property. I appreciate hearing that we have you an excellent experience, and I truly hope we have the chance to do it again soon!
Warm regards,
Kim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Place was okay clean 'looking' but smelled not so great.. We have a dog but the place smelled of wet dog and mildew. Housekeeping was very friendly other staff not so much.. Contradictory rules where the pool and slides are concerned... They treat us as if they're doing us a 'favor' by letting us stay here... Won't happen again

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Lynette S
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Hello Lynette!
I am so sorry we let you down during your recent stay. Please contact me so that I can find out what room you were in and learn more about what went wrong in the waterpark. We certainly understand that you are doing us the favor by being our guest, not the other way around! I am eager to speak with you and see if we can somehow have a second opportunity to earn your trust!
Best regards,
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We were driving through looking for hotel on way to Washington. We got this hotel because we thought it would be good for kids to get energy out at there pool/ slides. Our room was $170 we got a dirty room, toothpaste on wall, blood and something else on a pillow. The water water was very cloudy and you could see unknown particles floating. Chlorine so strong it burnt to breath. Might want to choose another place to stay

• Stayed August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
1 Thank Angelica82langford
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you for your review Angelica!
I know that our staff worked with you several times trying to make you comfortable in your room, and I am truly sorry we were unable to give you the experience you were hoping for. I regret any housekeeping issues that occured. I did want to let you know that I have reviewed our pool logs and it does seem like the water quality and chemical levels were within the expected and required ranges at each testing (it happens at least every four hours) so I wanted to let you know that you were absolutely safe swimming with us. I hope we can host you again in the future so that you can have the kind of experience the large majority of our guests rave about!
Best regards,
Beijing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

This is not a luxury hotel, it's just a 3-star hotel. But is is a perfect 3-star hotel. The room is very spacious. Every furniture is in good condition, very clean, very new. Although they did trick the customers by not offering the toothbrush and tooth paste by default, these items can be requested free of charge. The breakfast is also great, with do-it-yourself waffle machine!!! They also offer free shuttle bus from/to the airport 24 hours a day, which is actually less than 15-min walk away from the hotel(I tried the walk so I know the time. My mobile phone cannot pick up any signal so that I can't call the hotel to pick me up =_=b. Well, like the hotel staff said, we are in Motana.........).

Room Tip: They have two kinds of King bed rooms, with and without a sofa, and I've been in both of them. T...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for this great review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, and I hope to have the opportunity to host you again. If you ever need pick up from the airport and have troubles with cell service, you can use the courtesy phone by the baggage claim to call directly to the hotel. Our number is on the phone, but for convenience it is 44. Thanks so much for choosing Wingate!