“Mismo Magical Gymnastics Meet”

Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed March 14, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

There are newer reviews for Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport

Reviewed March 13, 2013

1  Thank lscordis

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The waterslide pool: The 3 girls who were supposed to be the lifeguards, were just chatting and not monitoring the kids on the slides at all. Kids were going down slide on knees, multiple kids at once, one right after the other, and the "lifeguards" didn't say anything to them. I just kept my 5 y r old close to me so we didn't have slide trouble related to the other kids, but it was a little crazy and unsafe.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for the review! While I am happy that we received an overall four star rating, I am sorry to hear that our waterpark attendants were not on their A game. This last weekend we did have three attendants on duty because of the large number of younger children anticipated, and I actually had two parents come up and thank us for having them, saying that they kept the crowd under control and safe. Nonetheless, I am sorry that you experienced something different while using the slides. I will certainly talk with them and make sure that they know we have to be at full attention at all times, not just sporadically. Your feedback is very valuable!
Best regards,

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Always a great place to stay. We have never had a problem here. It's always clean and comfortable with lots of great service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

You are obviously a return customer and it is great to hear that we always meet or exceed your expectations. We look forward to having you back each time and will do our best to continue to deserve your praise!
Best wishes,

Reviewed March 11, 2013

When traveling for business I am normally solo, however my wife was able to come with me. I make it a point to stay at a Wyndham hotel in Missoula.
This is the first time the room wasn't clean, there was hair in the bed and trash in the trash bin.
The service was great and staff where happy to help with anything.
I was a little disappointed, because my wife was with me this time, hopefully next time will be better.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Oops! I am so sorry we let you down with the overall cleanliness of your room. Please know that I will certainly address this with our staff right away. However, I am glad that you found our staff and service to make up for the oversight. Moreover, I am happy that you are a regular guest so you know this most recent experience was not typical. I look foward to having you back so we can redeem ourselves and give you the overall great stay you know to expect from us!

Reviewed March 11, 2013