“Always a great place to stay. We have never had a problem...”

Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Always a great place to stay. We have never had a problem here. It's always clean and comfortable with lots of great service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

You are obviously a return customer and it is great to hear that we always meet or exceed your expectations. We look forward to having you back each time and will do our best to continue to deserve your praise!
Best wishes,

Reviewed March 11, 2013

When traveling for business I am normally solo, however my wife was able to come with me. I make it a point to stay at a Wyndham hotel in Missoula.
This is the first time the room wasn't clean, there was hair in the bed and trash in the trash bin.
The service was great and staff where happy to help with anything.
I was a little disappointed, because my wife was with me this time, hopefully next time will be better.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Oops! I am so sorry we let you down with the overall cleanliness of your room. Please know that I will certainly address this with our staff right away. However, I am glad that you found our staff and service to make up for the oversight. Moreover, I am happy that you are a regular guest so you know this most recent experience was not typical. I look foward to having you back so we can redeem ourselves and give you the overall great stay you know to expect from us!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 6, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 6, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was very pleased with the Wingate. I had stayed there several years ago and was glad to see the same quality service still was given. I would recommend it to my family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Debbie W
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

I am happy to hear that your found our service to be consistently friendly, even if it has been a couple of years since you were here last. I love it when a guest comes back to us, regardless of the time between visits, so I will look forward to having you back again!
Best wishes,

Reviewed March 1, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stephanie V

Travelers also viewed these Missoula hotels
Best Western Plus Grant Creek Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Missoula
C'mon Inn
C'mon Inn
#3 of 40 in Missoula

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport

Address: 5252 Airway Blvd, I-90 Exit 99 / Airway Blvd 1 Block, Missoula, MT 59808-9720
Location: United States > Montana > Missoula
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#5 Romantic Hotel in Missoula
#9 Family Hotel in Missoula
#9 Business Hotel in Missoula
Price Range: $82 - $172 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Missoula Mt Hotel Missoula