“What's not to like?”

Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport
Ranked #3 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed December 8, 2011

The property is conveniently located near the airport and just off the interstate. A brewpub within walking distance is a bonus. Major shopping opportunities are not far away. Good staff are more than willing to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The property is clean and well-maintained top to bottom. Rooms are comfortable and include free WiFi. Breakfast is part of the package with some fresh fruits, decent coffee, real sausages, yogurt, etc. We look forward to staying here in the near future.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank sagecrest
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2011

Thanks for sharing your experience! We strive to have something for everyone, and I always love to hear when we suceed. Many of our guests agree and love the quiet location that is still just a few minutes from shopping and dining (and you have to love a brewery across the street)! We'll look forward to seeing you again!

There are newer reviews for Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport

Reviewed November 16, 2011

This was a last minute hotel reservation for business that I also wanted to take my family with me so they could go to the Griz game while I was in training. Found this site on the internet and was drawn in by the waterslides for my children. So glad we decided to stay here rather than the C'mon Inn which we had first planned. My oldest child loved the waterslides and I loved the WARM kiddie pool for my youngest toddler. It was a nice treat to be able to have a comfortable room to relax in after training that my whole family also go to enjoy. Without a doubt will be staying here in the future for business & pleasure. Also liked the speedy checkout and the front desk staff was really sweet when we checked in.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Angel T
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am particularly proud of this review because our tagline is "Work like an adult, play like a child, sleep like a baby." We try to have something for everyone, whether work or play. It is fantastic that we succeeded and your entire family enjoyed their stay! It's also nice that you pointed out our WARM kiddie pool. We don't like our littlest guests to be shivering in there, so we try to keep the water nice and toasty. We'll look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 11, 2011

My husband and I stayed one night on our way to Yellowstone from Seattle with our boys 7 and 5. We loved our room very comfortable and the water slides for the boys to play after being in the car 8 hours (they were thrilled and very happy that was there prize at the end of the drive).We did have a little proplem with being charged for 2 nights BUT the proplem was taken care of very promptly and with much kindness and respect. They also had a very nice breakfast buffet.This is aplace we would stay again very clean and nice people who do care.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank pglaefke
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I really like their stay, fly, and park option. Living 100 miles from the airport makes a 6am departure not workable from home. Being able to stay the night before, leave my car in their lot, and using the shuttle service a real bonus. The room was clean and quiet. A perfect start to my trip.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Jerye M
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2011

That is great to hear! I am glad you enjoyed your stay...repeat business keeps our doors open! The park and fly service is a very popular option. I even use it myself and I live in Missoula! :) We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed November 8, 2011

On the way back from Iowa to Oregon, we decided to try this hotel off of I-90. Our room smelled like cigarette smoke as well as the hallway. I went downstairs to inform the front desk that we requested a non-smoking room. She replied, Oh, it is a non-smoking room, someone did a no-no and smoked in the room anyway. She did not offer us another room. I went back to the room and found both the thermostat and TV did not work. By this time, we've had enough and went downstairs with our luggage and demanded another room. We got a different room which was cold at 60 degrees. The thermostat wasn't working. Someone did finally fix that problem. Kids were running up & down the hallway at 10PM (there's a waterpark here). The door to the room was off alignment so it was hard to open and the deadbolt did not work. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ORTraveler488

I am so sorry to hear about your experience! It sounds as if it was one problem after another, and I absolutely want to make it right. As you can see by our other reviews, your experience was not typical. Please contact me so that I can try to make this up to you, as well as find out more details so I can make sure that future guests in your room do not suffer the same inconveniences. I look forward to hearing from you!
Kim Sawyer
406-532-7842

Reviewed October 30, 2011

Anytime you get 3 star accommodations for a one-star price you've won. In this case you've won big....because it's a very good three star. My friends paid $80 more to stay in downtown Missoula and had their tires slashed. The Wingate was a good experience for me. Clean and a great breakfast and a helpful staff.

It's not near anything other than the airport and I-90....but Missoula's not that big, and you can get to anywhere in 10 minutes. The internet access was tempermental and the business center printer wouldn't print.....but had I asked for assistance I'm sure they would have helped me.

Now, if you have kids....the indoor waterslide looked awesome and might be worth the room price alone (did I mention this is a serious value?).

Shop around, but at the right price, this can't be beat.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2011

This is a very nice property. We had a large room with a comfortable bed and large bathroom. A good complimentary hot breakfast is served. Staff was most pleasant. The hotel has an indoor water park that you can see (but not hear) from the breakfast area. An overall nice experience.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple