“Awesome”

10,000 Waves Raft & Kayak Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: 10,000 Waves offers whitewater rafting, scenic river floats, inflatable and sit-on-top kayak tours, kayak instruction, raft guide clinics and gear rentals on the Clark Fork and Blackfoot River, Montana's premier rivers.
Sioux Lookout, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I was looking for something to do with my kids that they would really enjoy and it turns out that 10,000 waves was just the ticket. The owners and staff were great and my son is definately a fan of our guide "Shane". Our 1/2 day trip down the Clark Fork river was exciting especially fang!
We wear our 10,00 waves t-shirts proudly. A big thank you for going the extra mile and shipping my size when it was not in stock. In a word we all agree "AWESOME!!!

Visited August 2012

Alameda, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“solid equipment, great local advice”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We used the folks at 10,000 waves as a source for the tubes we needed for an afternoon low key river riding. They were great, the equipment was good and fairly priced, the staff made great recommendations (without a pressure "upsell") and they were an integral part of a wonderful afternoon.
Couldn't have been happier. Give them a try.

Visited July 2012
Vancouver, WA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day of White Water Rafting!”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

10,000 Waves is a professional outfit from owners to staff. They are all about taking care of their customers. Our guide Charlie was excellent. Extremely knowledgeable about rafting, geology, history and wildlife. Not just a great day of white water rafting, but educational as well. He can put together a mean river side lunch as well! The river was running fast so the full day adventure we paid for was cut quite a bit short, but overall it was a great trip.

1 Thank Couv5
North Dakota
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“wayne kickinbutt”
Reviewed June 30, 2010

- easy to get to.
- very fun time.
- if you go, do the half day trip. it's the full trip without stopping and spending time on shore. short and sweet and the way to go.
- zac was our guide and he was awesome! very friendly, knew what he was doing, and very safety conscious. would suggest him as a guide anytime for anyone.
- two kids were with (around age 8 and 10) and they really enjoyed it. family friendly.
- staff provided snacks, sunblock if needed, wetsuit, booties, and lifejackets. very helpful.
- 10,000 also provided a photographer that took some great shots which are available online for a pretty good price.

overall, awesome time and would do it again in a second. you won't be disappointed.

4 Thank bobsegar26
Missoula, Montanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“10,000 waves review from golfpro65@gmail.com”
Reviewed July 11, 2008

My fiance did a silent auction at Watershed Education Network earlierier this year. She won a half day rafting trip for two to 10,000 waves. She upgraded it to a full day and presented it to me for my birthday. The water was initially too high so we had to postpone the trip. My phone interactions with Jeanette were excellent. She was very polite and friendly which only enhanced my desire to go on the trip. We went on 7/10/08.
When we arrived we were cheerfully greeted by Keanan. The headquarters is absolutely beautiful and give a wonderful family enviroment. There we were also met by our guide, Mike. We were made to feel very relaxed and there was no feeling of being hurried along. As it turned out, my fiance and I were the only ones on the trip.
The van we travelled in was very clean and comfortable to ride in.
As we arrived at the put in point, we were given an extensive and entertaining safety briefing by Mike. We put in and Mike gave some great history of the area and did a superb job guiding us throught the big water. Wow what a ride it was!
The lunch was fantastic and I was very full when finished (and I can eat a ton). The rest of the trip was very, very relaxing. As my fiance napped on the wonder top of the line oar framed raft, Mke was very informative about reading the white water and guiding the boat.
I highly recommend 10,000 Waves to anyone wanting to go on a rafting trip on the Gorge or any of our magnificent rivers.

Stephen Nelson
golfpro65@gmail.com

2 Thank golfpro65

Been to 10,000 Waves Raft & Kayak Adventures? Share your experiences!