Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Ready for the Canyon

We were not certain where to hike on the Pattee Canyon. A nice man gave us the directions. We had... read more

Reviewed November 12, 2019
Robby G C
Toronto, Canada
Love this drive

Reviewed January 20, 2019
RJohnson1975
Billings, Montana

All reviews parking area sentinel mount hike skiing trees university montana
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2019

We had a trail.

The trees were huge.

We saw a lot of flowers and plants

We enjoyed the hike and the beautiful natural flowers.

A must see!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019

I so enjoy this drive. My father used to take us on this drive when I was growing up. I don't leave there now but at least once a year when I'm home I will do this drive. Lots of good memories.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018

This is a very picturesque hiking/biking park a short distance outside of Missoula. Easy to get to and moderately easy to hike.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank parodyf
Reviewed January 4, 2018

Patee Canyon is one of those areas that show just how beautiful Montana outdoors really can be. It is always fun to hike and walk the well kept trails. It is an easy drive to reach from the University or downtown.

Enjoy Montana,
Judy Helm Wright--Author/Blogger/Intuitive Wise Woman

Date of experience: July 2017
3  Thank Judyhwright
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Great trails well organized to take the dogs and kids for a nice hike , fresh air and smell of the pines brought back memories.
People use this trail system and is well maintained

Date of experience: September 2017