“Let us eat cake” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Austin, TX
“Let us eat cake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Not so impressed with Bernice's rather pre-fab lunches (pre-made sandwiches and some salad options) but the pastries and cakes, yum. Had a lime rickey cake, to die for, refreshing and summery with a great mango iced tea.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank LuckyWest

Granger, Indiana
“Fantastic Spot for Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

We loved the local friendly atmosphere that is welcoming to families, friends, and travelers. The menu changes daily and the baked goods, especially the pies, are awesome. Like grandma used to make. Best brewed coffee in town.

Visited July 2013
Sechelt, Canada
“What a great find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

On our way through Missoula, finding myself pretty disappointed with the overall quality of the food options, there was Bernice's. We didn't have a baked goods but were certainly tempted. My husband had a great veggie sandwich and I had a hummus plate. Both very good. The basil vinaigrette on my salad was exceptional. The tea and coffee we had were also good. If ever through Missoula again, we will be sure to try a piece of their wine cake - it looked amazing. The service was good - friendly and knowledgable - would have rated higher at it being table service.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ann5710
The Hague
“What an Amazing Bakery!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

During our last family reunion in Montana we had the pleasure to taste a selection of cakes to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday. As we live in Europe and did not get time to shop once in Montana, my daughter and I reviewed Bernice's cake menu on their website and selected a German Chocolate Cake, a Strawberry Tall and their signature cake, the Carrot Cake. I placed the order by phone, talking to different staff who were all equally friendly and helpful. The cakes really delicious and beautifully decorated. The suggestions made by Bernice's staff were extremely helpful and helped me to make a well informed decision. We had the opportunity to visit the bakery on several occasions once in Montana and appreciated both the quality of the pastries and the very welcoming atmosphere of the bakery. And we look forward to our next trip to Missoula to visit the bakery again!

• Visited July 2012
Bozeman, Montana
“Not what it used to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have been going to Bernice's Bakery for the past 10 years, and both the quality of their product and their customer service have slowly deviated from their original amazing baked goods. It saddens me to see such a great product become "average" and hope that they can return to their original roots of Great Amazing Neighborhood Bakery.

Visited November 2012