“Decent hotel”

Ranked #11 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Vancouver, Canada
“Decent hotel”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Close to the on off of interstate 90, yet quiet. Clean room, with all the amenities. Old TV and air conditioning unit which is noisy if you need it during the night, either off or on. Friendly and helpful front desk. Close to eating and shopping. One of the poorerLQ breakfast areas, just waffles as hot fare. No butter, one variety of oatmeal..strawberry, no garbage container, except the overfull ones in the counters next to the food. Gravy but no biscuits I heard one patron say. Pool area indoors and ok. Overpriced for the quality and area. 90$. Pet friendly. Will try other area hotels next time.

Room Tip: Top floor at either end away from pool, elevator
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Helena, Montana, USA
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I will always stay here when I come to Missoula for the weekend. I love it. Great location, great place, great price. My kids loved the pool and I swear they were there down there 24 hrs of the 70 hrs we were there. I also love the fact that they have a microve and a firgde. It makes the trip so much better with both of those things.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Invermere, Canada
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Things got off to a great start when we were greeted by Kathlene, General Manager who made us feel like we had just dropped in on friends. 24-hour clean pool/hot tub and sufficient exercise room are features. All staff very helpful and friendly. Quiet (we were on the side away from the highway-can not comment on other side as we don't know). Clean room, comfortable king bed, somewhat limited TV channel selection compared to other properties but enough to do the job. No microwave in room but there is one in always-open breakfast room. Kept getting logged out of WiFi internet in room, especially on iPad but in lobby it was fine. Maybe they meed more routers. We are committed LQ visitors. Thanks to Kathlene and staff.

Room Tip: Might as well ask for room on non-highway side.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Helena, Montana
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed here recently, and was upgraded at no extra charge to a King suite on the first floor. I wanted a place with a pool so my family could visit me and swim during my visit. The room more than exceeded my expectations. Very clean and even though this hotel is close to the interstate, I never once heard any of the traffic. I slept like a baby that night. The room had a nice size fridge, microwave. The pool was clean and we really enjoyed it. The staff was very friendly, Breakfast had a variety of food, so no way could you leave without being full. I highly recommend this hotel. I would definately stay again, and again, when in Missoula.

Room Tip: Had king suite at end of building near pool and room was quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Debbie S
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night while passing through Missoula. We arrived in the evening and asked for a room, the staff were great and got us an upgraded room that seemed perfect. We were on the end of the hallway on the first floor near the pool and maintenance room. There was a lot of traffic in this area which made it loud, in addition to this the person in the room beside us could clearly be heard snoring through the wall as could the TV's in the rooms on either side of us. His leads me to believe the walls are paper thin. Besides these issues the hotel and staff are very nice and the breakfast was great, we would stay at another La Quinta and probably this one again, just in a different room.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
santa barbara
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We were talked into taking a ADA king suite. The bed sagged on both sides. The shower head reached as high as chest and I'm 5' 10'' and had low water pressure. The spa was nice and hot but air temp was 87 degrees. Staff was great!

Room Tip: don't stay in an ADA room if you don't need it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family