See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

excellent staff excellent people I would recommend this Motel to anybody because this will tell it has a really it's really good really nice people excellent management the manager is really kind really nice and he goes out of his way to help you I miss it's down there and if you needed an extra pillow extra blanket he was always right there to help you became my friend I don't let a lot of peoplenext two me but I did him I wish u weredown here and I like every one down there and good motel but i miss my friends down there very much so and he care but his guest and would walkingaround the motel look for them please I would stay there againand again

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2017

I'll try to be as polite/professional as possible but the facility is in need of major repair and I felt that the price my wife and I paid was very unfair. If this would have been advertised for a very low price I would have expected to see what I witnessed and would have never booked the room. Since the room was in-line with other Motel 6 prices, I expected to get a basic clean/neat/"Up to Motel 6 standards" room.

ONLY POSITIVE NOTE...the front desk staff was very professional, polite and helpful at all times but I think they could tell (without me saying anything) that I was very disappointed with the room/facility.

Motel 6 issue/concern...the advertisement photos for the room-facility on the Motel 6 booking site were very misleading. When I booked online, the photos showed the rooms to be clean/neat/attractive and in-line with the Motel 6 corporate locations...this was not the case with this facility. The room/facility had a very run-down, unclean and not well kept look/feel.

I'm very conservative with my money/budget but don't mind paying a fair price for a clean/nice room but I was totally offended by what I saw when I opened the door to the room. The initial shock of what I first saw almost made me want to walk out, take the room costs as a loss and go to another motel but my wife said she was tired and we could just "tough it out" for one night and be careful for the rest of the trip.

In closing, I want to say that I will continue to stay at Motel 6 locations but will not do online reservations unless I contact the facility and/or a Motel 6 reservation representative to confirm whether or not it is a corporate facility.

I would not recommend this location to my friends and relatives unless major repair/renovations are done.

Room Tip: Don't book until you see if it has been repaired/renovated
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Missoula East, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, though it sounds like your stay might not have been as comfortable as you anticipated. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

It was overpriced for the room, but my room was clean and smelled good. The area had stores with easy access. We slept comfortably. Not upscale but was good a decent room. The internet did not work very well. They do allow pets which is a plus.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert L

Hi Robert. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are glad to be able to provide Wi-Fi to our guests and apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with our policy. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

I confused this one with the other motel 6 2 blocks down when i booked. That one is apparently quite nice. This place is totally disgusting. There was literally blood on the curtains. Avoid at all costs

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in need of major renovations. The sheets are see through, stains, a penetrating smell of smoke even though it's smoke free. Holes in the wall, the toilet seat cover chipped and mold and rust on the tub.

Stay away from this place!!!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends