“Clark Fork river float”

Montana Wilderness Adventure Company, LLC - Day Tours
Ranked #12 of 20 Tours in Missoula
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I had family visiting from CA and wanted to do something we all would enjoy -ages 9 to 56 - and a leisurely, relaxing raft trip from Montana Wildnerness Adventure was perfect. Heath and Angel were the perfect hosts. Heath was our guide and he went out f his way to make sure we all had a good time. We stopped to swim, swing from a tree rope and take photos. Our 9 year old was a little afraid of the water, but before the end of our trip he was in the river!

We will definitely book with them again, and highly recommend their services.

2  Thank Patsy N
Reviewed January 23, 2012

We originally came down to Missoula for a friends wedding. This small town has beautiful nature all around it and anyone who doesn't take advantage of this is truly missing out. This company is a small outfit consisting of a couple named Angel and Heath. Friendly, well spoken and professional. Also didn't hurt that they looked exactly what you would imagine tree hugging people to be.

Coming from a city my friends and I had never been snowshoeing. It was nice we went to a flat practice site to walk in these shoes before hiking in e mountains. We only had half a day , it was beautiful , fresh and a great work out for anyone of all levels of fitness. They were knowledgeable of their surroundings, we saw deer, hawks and certain edible plants. I even ate these odd berries and I'm here typing this report today.

In conclusion would I recommend it? Definitely, it's a great way for an outside visitor to enjoy for one day what these locals do everyday.

1  Thank Exin