“Not to be missed...”

Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Missoula
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

The Mexican chocolate Little Dipper with salted caramel is sublime. I've even had it in a cold freezing and wet blizzard and it was still excellent. This sort of ice cream can definitely make a day better - worth the line.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I liked my mint oreo ice cream. It was served in a sugar cone. Maybe I missed seeing the option of a waffle cone. Husband and son liked their chocolate ice cream selections, too. I'm giving my 5* rating to Caffe Dolce for their gelato. Sorry, Big Dipper!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I you love homemade ice cream, you're gonna love this place! The day I stopped by, the folks were lined up at the outside counter by the dozens. I decided not to wait, go do some shopping and return while hopefully the line would be shorter. When I returned I only had to wait for three customers in front of me, and all I can say is that any wait would've been worth it. The Huckleberry flavor was fantastic. I went back the next day and tried the Mexican Chocolate - delicious and very creamy. Don't skip this place - even if the line is long. You'd be missing a special treat.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great ice cream, great service! Only place in town I always come back to. Love the waffle cones, and the huckleberry milkshakes are pretty awesome as well! There is almost always a line but it moves fast.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Since this place was #1 on TA we had to swing in after lunch. We weren't very hungry so it was more of a "must try" than anything. I had the chocolate kid's cone and thought it was pretty phenomenal, creamy ice cream. It bordered on custard, but in a good way. My husband had the white mint Oreo and enjoyed it. I tried his and hated it, but I'm not a huge mint ice cream fan. They are generous about letting you sample so don't be afraid to ask. This wasn't life altering ice cream, but it was worth a stop. TA is bad about making ice cream shops or bakeries number 1 in cities with their ranking equation so keep that in mind.