“Finally strong coffee!”
Review of City Brew Coffee

City Brew Coffee
Ranked #6 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Missoula
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is only the second good coffee (espresso) I have had during my time in the U.S, Would reccomend grabbing a quick coffee here.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Who needs a Starbucks when City Brew is available. This is a standard stop for us on the way out of town.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Stopped after lunch for afternoon coffee to take on the way to the slopes. Very tasty Americano and cookie

Reviewed February 17, 2013

City Brew used to be my absolute favorite coffee shop when I lived in Kalispell. The people who worked there knew what I liked and always made good coffee . When I moved to Missoula I figured it would be near the same, but it wasn't. I consistently got lukewarm coffee, and it was either too sweet or just tasted like milk. I never had a coffee that tasted the same, or good for that matter. I have since found a much better coffee shop and will probably never go to this City Brew again.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I would always choose this over Sbucks because the coffee drinks are just as good but the staff at Citybrew are far superior