“Great Spot!”

Ranked #8 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Missoula
Kalispell
“Great Spot!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was without wifi for a while, started going in for that and found that I enjoyed the cofee and Cremosas as well. Very helpful and pleasant help and relaxing atmosphere.

Visited November 2012

Nelson, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Office away from home”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place is huge and a nice place to have a coffee and a light meal. The brick wall makes the place. I think I counted about 20 laptops, so felt right at home getting to work and having a good cup of coffee and veggie quiche.

• Visited October 2012
“Good people great Toddy”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

I have had an Iced Toddy with Three raw sugars everyday for atleast the past four months and I love them.Strong coffee/flavor lasts all day in ice. The people are super nice.

Butte, Montana
“Love the granitas!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I always enjoy going to sip on a cool, caramel/chocolate granita. The baristas have all been very friendly and helpful the several times I've gone to do some computer work outside of my home.

Visited August 2012
Batesville, AR
“Delightful, local coffee place we discovered”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

cranberry orange scones are great, coffee is delicious, the breakfast sandwich with ham and cheese was good. We visited three times in four days. Friendly, smiling servers at window.

Visited June 2012